CH24

Everyone was sitting in the recreation room just spending time together and puttering around. 

The TV was on and a few of the guys were gaming and the others were messing around and making a ruckus. Chan was over on the phone, potentially talking with RM.

"You do know that the guys are going to find out eventually, I think a few of them already know. I don't know why you won't just let me kiss you right here, right now" Minho said while clasping our hands together and nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

"Minho, stop it!" I told him while giggling to myself.

"My Rosie" Minho said, a smile on his face, as he gave me a quick kiss on my neck.

I couldn't help the blush that rose onto my face, immediately feeling embarrassed.

"Alrighty everyone, we've got an entertaining and eventful evening planned. We're meeting up with Bangtan and their going to take us to their location" Bang Chan stated to all of us. A few groans could be heard from the members.

"Maybe this time they won't blindfold you guys!" I told them with a smile on my face.

"Blind fold? They put a blindfold on you when you went to meet with them?" Chan asked me.

I nodded, "They didn't want me to know the location of their hideout. Ya know, super secret spy stuff" I told him jokingly.

We broke off into two different cars and Chan told us the location that we were going to meet up. It was a local mall and we were going to meet at the food court.

"I.N come sit with me" I told the little man who always seemed to have a giant smile on his face.

He giggled and made his way towards me. "I'll go anywhere you want Noona; anything for you"

We sat in the backseat of the car and waited for the other people to make their way in. Minho was the driver and made it very clear that we were going to be the safe vehicle. He was monitoring our behavior and making sure that we had our seatbelts on at all times. Hyunjin opened the front door and made his way in. Felix opened the door to the right of me and squished me into the middle. Our vehicle was now at max capacity.

Hyunjin connected his phone to the bluetooth and the whole car erupted into a karaoke room. Minho was jamming along as well although still being safe. I couldn't help but glance his way. Him driving was something else. Such a simple task, but something about it was so captivating.

He caught me staring at him in the rearview mirror and sent me a wink making me avert my eyes and get the attention of Felix.

"Oi, I smell something a-brewing between the two of you. I could sense it that first night you guys met when he barged into your house all mysterious and dark" Felix said wiggling his eyebrows.

I slapped his shoulder. "Oh shut it. You don't know what you're talking about" I told him already feeling myself heat up.

"Oh yeah? Tell that to your face. You're redder than a tomato. And don't even get me started on the possessiveness" He said while sending me a smirk.

I could feel a gaze on me and as I looked towards the rearview mirror I could see Minho's gaze on us.

"What you guys talking about back there. Would you like it share it with the group?" Minho said a smirk making its way onto his face.

"No that's okay, just talking to little miss Rosie back here" Felix stated.

"Little miss Rosie? Felix are you trying to get yourself slapped?" Hyunjin stated from the front.