CH6

"Rose please don't be mad" Felix said to me as he ran behind me to catch up. "He brought up the idea to go to the beach and with everything going on I thought it would be okay to invite you and Minho was completely on board. I was kind of scared of how okay he was with the whole idea".

I ignored Felix and continued on my way down the stairs and to the car port. I saw a large van and could already hear some shouting and loud music so I assumed that was going to be the car. I was right.

"Hey Rose!" Shouted a few of the guys in the van.

"HYUNJIN!!" I shouted at him and leaped into the van not caring about the other people that I had to jump over to get to my hyunjinnie.

I embraced him in a giant hug and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I pulled away and put my hands on his head.

"Jinnie! Your hair is getting so long! I love it!" I told him as I ran my fingers through his hair and messed it up a little bit. He started to complain but I know that he loves it.

"Rose I missed you" he told me as he brought me in for another hug. "Now I get to spend a few days with you at the beach house. It's going to be so much fun."

There was a seat next to him that was empty and I claimed it as my own. I put my backpack down on the floor and leaned over so I was snuggled up next to hyunjin.

"That's my seat" I heard the voice of the one person I did not want to see.

"Take another one. I'm sitting with my hyunjinnie" I told him as I wrapped my arm around my precious dumpling.

I saw him roll his eyes and complain but he got into a different seat and dealt with it. Hyunjin and I sat in the back and continued to talk and catch up for a majority of the ride. Changbin complained about being hungry so we all stopped at a convenient store to get some snacks for the remainder of the drive to the beach.

I got out of the car and hyunjin grabbed my hand. We started to walk around the shop and we were looking for snacks to eat. I wanted the strawberry pocky and there was only one left so I grabbed it. It was taken from my hands by, yep, you guessed it.

"Mine" he told me as he walked off before I could even say anything.

I sat there with my mouth open shocked at what just happened.

"The audacity of that man" I complained as I reached down to grab a pack of panda puffs.

I brought my drink and snack to the counter and got ready to pay for it when Minho put his stuff up to pay too.

"I'm not buying your snacks" I told him giving him a glare.

"Then move out of the way" he told me as he pulled me aside and inserted his card.

Did he just pay for my stuff too?

I grabbed my stuff off the counter and started heading back with the rest of the guys.

"You're not sitting next to Hyunjin" Minho told me.

"And who's going to stop me?" I asked him while trying to walk ahead of him so that I could get to the seat that I wanted to have.

"You're not sitting next to me Rose" Hyunjin came up behind me and said.

"What?!" I asked him in disbelief. "Why not?!"

"I don't like getting beat up by Minho when things don't go his way. I was kind of shocked he let it slide earlier when you talked back to him and sat next to me in the first place" Hyunjin said making his way into the van.

Minho ended up taking the seat I was previously sitting in and I his. I was next to Changbin and Felix so that wasn't bad. I noticed that Changbin had a slight bruise on his jaw and some scrapes on his hands.