CH21

I heard some knocking on the door. When I opened I was greeted by a soaked Minho.

I looked at him and before I could say anything I was brought into a hug and squeezed so tightly I couldn't breath.

"I'm never letting you out of my sight again! Do you know how terrified I was?" He shouted towards me.

I was so confused. What in the world was he talking about?

He pulled away from me and bent down so our foreheads were touching. I felt his breath against my lips and the next thing you know he had captured my lips with his. It was full of love and passion. I was a little shocked but that didn't last long as I finally kissed him back.

He pulled away but didn't leave much space between us.

"RM called Chan. It was on speaker and you could hear a scream in the background. RM said they were finally getting somewhere and I thought they had got to you. Rose, I was, you don't know how scared I was" he heaved out a sigh of relief.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him.

"Hey, Minho, you need to breathe" I told him trying to get him to calm down. "I'm right here"

"You're going to stay right here too" he said to me, his stare intense.

"So..." I said to him, "You really ran all the way here in the rain to find me and then kissed me out of relief?" I said playfully biting my lip to hold back a little laugh.

"Of course I did! Was I supposed to just suffer in silence? Or throw myself at Bangtan for slaughter?" He retaliated his ears getting red out of embarrassment.

"I didn't only kiss you out of relief though" he told me unable to make eye contact with me.

We both stood there in awkward silence. He was still shaken up and I didn't know what to say to him.

"You kissed me back" he whispered to me as he grabbed my hand from my side.

I felt my cheeks redden just thinking about the interaction we just had.

"Hmm, in your dreams" I said to him teasingly.

"Every night" he responded with a smirk.

I looked up at him my eyes getting bigger.

"Oh come on Rose, don't act so surprised. You know you're special to me and have been for a while now" he said rubbing this thumb over my knuckle.

I didn't want to admit it to myself but it was true. I saw the way he reacted towards the members and other people he came in contact with but with me he was different. Although he was still sassy and playful he did it in a caring manner. He always made it up to me if he somehow annoyed me to the point of no return or really screwed up in a big way. He was also oddly protective and possessive towards me from the very beginning.

He looked into my eyes and shot me a heart melting smile.

"You kissed me back" he repeated, the smile on his face getting bigger.

"Yes, I did, and I'm about to do it again" I said getting onto my toes to reach his face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me. I felt him smile into the kiss and I couldn't help but do the same.

"I knew you liked me" he told me a cocky smile now on his face as he wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

"Come inside for a minute I need to talk to you about something" I told him as I dragged him into the house.

"Couldn't we just kiss, I don't want to talk to you anymore" he said attempting to kiss me again but I didn't let him.

"No, Minho, this is really important" I told him. I went into my bedroom and pulled out some spare clothes that Felix sometimes leaves at my house.