Chapter 11

•Izuku's Point Of View•

"Oh Kacchan.." I whisper to him, smiling, I see him blush slightly, the light of the moon gently illuminating his face.

"I've loved you for every second that I've ever known you." I take his hands in mine, letting him warm my cold palms.

When his eyes widen slightly in shock, it makes me nervous for some reason. I shut my eyes tight and sink into him, hiding my face in his chest now.

"God damn it.." he says.

I furrow my eyebrows, dammit, did I say something dumb? Does he not actually love me? Was this a prank?

Stupid Izuku now you have to fake your death and move to some foreign country to get away from this embarrassment!!

But to my surprise he starts to..

Laugh?

Kacchan's laughs are so beautiful. I've always know this, but for some reason, in this moment, they sound even more breathtaking.

And that's exactly what it does to me, it takes my breath away.

I tilt my head up just a little bit to peek and what's so funny to him, just to find him already staring at me. WHAT is happening I'm gonna have a seizure. I blush more than I already was.

"Oh god Izuku, fuck that's hilarious" his laughter dies down and he wipes a tear from his eye, then he ruffles my hair. Still smiling and looking at me

"Oh come on what's so funny?" I say, sounding a bit pouty

"I just wish you told me how you felt sooner, could have saved me a wholeee lot of trouble. Hm, could have saved us both a lot of trouble actually."

His smirk grows wider but I still have no idea what he's talking about. I wanna smack the answers out of him and make him get to the point, but I don't wanna hurt his pretty face.

"Kacchan you know I can't take hints, pleeassseee just tell me what you mean" at this point I'm begging, I'm too curious.

He softy places his hands on my waist and lifts me up to sit on his lap, making me squeal. He leans down to whisper in my ear.

"Because I've loved you for just as long, I always have."

I'm speechless. Shocked. I can't even stutter right now. I pull back to look at his face, looking for any trace of insincerity, but no. He's serious. I know my Kacchan, and I know when he's telling the truth.

He's loved me?..

"W-wait wait wait hold on a minute.. what about what happened in m-"

"What happened in middle school? Hm?"

He cuts me off, already knowing what I was gonna say. Like some kind of mind reader. New quirk huh Kacchan? I smile at my own joke.

"M-Mhm, why did you act like you hated me so much if you've always loved me? I don't understand"

Now I have tears threatening to spill from my eyes, I don't get why though. I just feel confused and like the pain of the past is just re-surfacing.

I think he can tell that I'm about to cry because his eyebrows furrow, and a concerned frown covers his face.

"It's no excuse but, I was scared..." He starts. I begin to look away, but he takes my chin and tenderly moves my gaze back to him.

"I wanted you to be safe, you had no quirk after all. I wished you would just stay by my side and let me protect you. Shit, but you were so strong, stronger than me.m, stronger than I felt I could ever catch up to. You're still so strong too.. I wanted to feel superior by rejecting you.. I felt like.."

I hear his voice crack subtly. He closes his eyes to try to hide the glistening tears in his eyes, but I saw them.

I hug him close to me, letting him rest his head on my shoulder. His strong arms wrap around me and I feel unbelievably safe in his embrace.

He sniffs, "I felt like that if I rejected you then I'd be.. superior.. somehow. Fuck, I was so stupid. I've been so god damn stupid. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry.."

I kiss his forehead and he flinches back, his eyes shooting open to look at me, I guess he still isn't used that because he flushes bright red, almost as red as his eyes. I giggle

I love him so much.

From his tough, strong and almost rude attitude

To his soft, teary eyed, cuddly and affectionate side.

Sure, he's made me upset before.

But I don't think that there's ever been a moment where I haven't loved him. My Kacchan.

We need to get out of here safely, I want to get out of here with him. He means the world to me.

———————————————————————————
865 words

3/11/23

AHHH guys hii!! It's been so longgg I know some of y'all missed mee 😽😽

Buttttt I have some great news for youu!

I'm gonna try to upload more frequently now🥳🥳🥳!! Can you even believe it, probably not.

I LOVE YOU ALLL AND I HOPE YALL STILL LIKE THIS STORY 🫶🫶🫶🫶