Chapter 2

9:42, same day.

Izuku's POV

The sun lit up the morning sky which was covered in clouds of different sizes and shapes. The scent of pollen and grass in the air made me smile. Spring was always my favorite.

I stood near the back of the line but in front of Ochako Uraraka, my best friend. I looked back as I walked to talk to her.

"This is so exciting! I heard there's gonna be a HUGE cruise ship! And I also heard that there gonna be a chef who makes our food!!" She ranted on with a giddy attitude. Her family had some hardships with money while she was growing up and she had earlier explained that it was her first time on a ship like this.

"Wow that sounds so cool! I wonder how many pros there will be, underground or more popular.. then there's their quirks.. Will they be flashy and physical or more of a mental type quirk.." I mumbled on, getting lost in the thoughts that racked my brain.

"Hey shit nerd shut up! You'll find out what the pros there are like when we fuckin get there!" Kacchan yelled from in front of me.

I blushed from embarrassment, ugh why do I always have to ramble!

Uraraka noticed my blush and gave me a sly smirk before leaning in my ear and whispering.

"Do you like him or something?"

She giggled and more blush spread across my cheeks before rapidly waving my arms around trying to dismiss her ideas.

"No you've got it wrong! It's not like that I swear! I was just embarrassed really!"

Kacchan looked over his shoulder at me and raised an eyebrow in confusion before sighing and turning his head facing forward again. This has got to be one of the most humiliating experiences I've had all school year.

"Don't worry Deku I'm just kidding, I know that's not the case." She snorted while trying to hold her laughs in and I playfully rolled my eyes with a smile and shook my head.

"No goofing off back there. We're about to board the ship so stay focused." Aizawa warned and I nodded.

"Yes Aizawa sensei!"

I silently tried to remember if I had packed everything I would need when a rustle from a bush startled me. I turned to see what the noise was from but saw nothing except for some kinda blue material poking through the leaves..? Maybe it's some trash. And then it's possible it was just a bunny or squirrel that made the noise..

"Psst Deku remember what Mister Aizawa said? You're muttering again and I see the boat in the distance!" Ochako said in a hushed voice and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh yeah. Thanks." I reply and continue walking. I'm sure it was probably nothing to worry about.

- 5 minute time skip.-
I took in the appearance of the ship in front of me and it was just.. HUGE! Not to mention it was beautiful too. It was a light grey color from the painted wood that lined the walls but there were also accents of red or white in various places on either balcony's, windows or other things. It was quite the sight.

"Alright everyone this is it. On this ship there's gonna be separate rooms for everyone since it's gonna take a while to get to our destination. Iida will you pass around these layout maps?" Aizawa asked and Iida nodded as he took the stack of papers from Aizawa. He walked down the line and eventually got to me and I took it from his hands.

It showed the layout of where the bathrooms, kitchen, bedrooms and other places were. I stuffed it in one of my pockets.

"Everyone has a map now sir!" Iida informed and Aizawa nodded before he started walking up the ramp to board the ship. People spoke in a hushed volume but you could tell they were excited nonetheless. I looked back at Uraraka to see her fangirling about how fancy the ship was and I giggled.

All of us boarded the ship and after another role call Aizawa the ramp to the boat was pulled up by some of the workers and the gates were locked. A man with brown hair and a white button up shirt spoke to Aizawa about something before he walked away.

"Dinner gets served between 7:00 to 10:00. After 10:00 it gets put away so make sure you eat before then." Aizawa said.

"It's gonna be a long ride so find something to do, as long as you're not starting fights or causing trouble I really don't care."

Aizawa glared at Kacchan as he spoke to which the blond boy responded with an annoyed eye roll and 'tch'.

"Anyways there's a few hero's in the front of the ship with the captain at all times so you're safe. I'll be taking a nap." He said before walking off towards somewhere to sleep. Uraraka, Iida and Tsu walked up to me.

"Hey guys!" Tsu greeted as she walked up to us. Her long green hair tied in a bow behind her head flowed behind her.

"Hey Tsu! Hey Uraraka and Iida!" I said with a smile to which they all returned.

"Hello Midoriya! You don't get sea sick do you? I have some aspirin and other medicine you can take if you need in case." The blue hair male said and I giggled at his formality.

"Ah thanks for letting me know! I'm sure I'll be fine though." I responded. Uraraka spoke up.

"Guys I just had an AMAZING idea!" She said with a bright smile and I tilted my head to the side.

"Oh really? What is it?" I ask.

"We'll on the map it says there's like some kinda game closet so what if we get the class to play board games together! Aizawa did say it would be a long trip so why not pass the time with something fun?"

I thought about it and I couldn't find anything stopping us from doing it so I nodded my head in agreement.

"Ya that sounds super fun!"

"Ribbit yea you're right Uraraka."

"I agree! It would be good to get together as a class."

"I'll go tell the others! Let's meet at the lounge area." Uraraka said while running off. I took the map out of my pocket and scanned it to find where the lounge was. It wasn't too far.

Me, Iida and Tsu all started walking towards the lounge while chatting.

This training camp is gonna be awesome!

———————————————————————————

New chapter yeahh! ( )

1117 words

7/8/21