Airplanes in the Night Sky like shooting stars!: Chapter 40 Saga 2

Start from the beginning

Viper looked to Brimstone who was already walking into the VLT/R as she looked back to the aircraft bay outside of the base. Viper looked to her phone as she got a message from a person named: Y/N<3

Y/N: Good luck! Show them your bite!

She smiled to herself as she boarded the VLT/R, and sat down as the aircraft took off into the night sky.

She was ready to see the future, at least a little.

Meanwhile

Within the space of the headquarters, Y/N laid on a couch that was sitting within what the agents called the common living room. It was a decently sized room with a large soft couch that could hold at least 10 or so people in it. In front there was a large T.V that sat atop a desk that held DVD's and other such discs of games and movie boxes.

Y/N swiped in front of him as the T.V moved to the next channel every time he did so. He was sitting there bored, since he had finished his training for that day and he was left with some time to relax.

He was tasked with the duty of watching the security cams every now and then for something showing up in the air around the base. In the day there was absolutely nothing as he looked back to his phone which showed the VLT/R taking off into the sky.

Y/N: Guess they are gone... What do I do now?

He saw he got a text from a contact named: Sabine. He laughed at the photo he made as her contact, it was a picture of her cracking her back, but she was screaming in pain from the movement at the same time, making her look like she was screaming at the same time.

Sabine: Thank you, I'll make sure that you can get more missions in the future. Show them what you are made of.

He laughed at her seriousness, almost like he could hear her say the same thing. He looked up as he heard some movement from an entrance through the door from the south.

Jett: There you are!

He knew it was Jett as she came flying over the couch as she slammed into the couch as he went up a little bit and came soaring down onto the floor. He grabbed his phone as he sneered at her.

Y/N: I was relaxing!

Jett: And I am bored, I think we can make something work here.

Y/N: You finished analyzing everything on the sea?

Jett: Pshh, Yeah... Well, sort of. I mean I did it for like the last 3 hours, and I needed a break. You understand.

Y/N: It's our job, Jett. But I assume that's the same for all the other nights when someone else is watching the post.

Jett: You get it! We should do something!

Y/N: Like what?

Jett: I have an idea, I noticed you like to spray paint.

Y/N: No way...

Jett: Follow me.

Y/N got up quickly as he ran towards Jett as they both went towards the entrance to the headquarters. Leaving the front entrance, Y/N could now see the dense jungle that surrounded the entire island itself, with the volcano that surrounded their base in full view.

Jett: There's a spot I've been working on.

Jett turned to the left as she and Y/N went to the west side of the volcano. Y/N then began to notice that within the jungle itself, there were signs of buildings and other such facilities that looked newer than he would have thought.

Jett then stopped as you noticed a spot that lingered in between the base and the outside, almost like an alleyway that stood between the two. There he saw the art.