"I'm good. We're both doing good." She replied.

"You still haven't heard from Steph?"

Alani shook her head.

I get that he's busy and shit, but a simple text would've been nice. Ayesha must be stressing him the fuck out, she thought.

"I ain't tripping about that though. We're having a good day." She changed the subject.

"Yeah, we are. You haven't yelled at me yet." Klay lightly kissed Alain's neck making her giggle.

Tiana walked into the kitchen and smiled at their interaction and decided to capture the moment. She never left the house without her camera.

"Tee, did you just take a picture of us?" Alani asked.

"Y'all look cute together." She shrugged.

Tiana noticed the chemistry between Klay and Alani. She knew Alani was in love with Stephen, but exploring things with Klay wouldn't hurt. Plus, he was actually a free man. Things with Steph would only get more complicated, especially with the baby on the way.

"Oh, we moved the party in here?" KD asked, with an arm wrapped around Gia as they walked into the kitchen. Soon Hazel, Draymond, Jackson and Quinn followed behind them.

"Aww, y'all so cute." Hazel said, making everyone turn to Alani who was still wrapped in Klay's embrace.

"Alright, y'all need to get out of my kitchen, right now." She mugged Hazel. "And Klay, you've been standing on your feet for way too long. Rest that knee."

"Yes, ma'am." Klay nodded and took a seat by the kitchen island.

"So, what's good with y'all?" Draymond eyed them suspiciously.

"Mind your business, Dray." Klay responded.

"What y'all should be worried about is them two over there." Alani pointed at K and Gia. "What's up with y'all?"

Kevin and Gia looked at each other.

"We vibin'." Gia said and K agreed.

"So that means you're staying with the Warriors, right?" Tiana wiggled her eyebrows.

"Wait, he's a free agent now?" Gia asked, looking dumbfounded. "I didn't know that." She looked at Kevin.

"Ah shit, Tee. You done pissed Gia off. He's not resigning now." Dray said.

"Boy, shut up. If anything, he'll leave because of yo ass. We saw you yelling at him during the regular season. Thought we forgot?"

"Man, that was a long time ago. Right, Kevin?"

KD kissed his teeth. "How did we even get to this conversation?"

"I don't know. But I think we should take a shot." Gia held up a bottle of Hennessy.

"Nah, fuck that Henny. We got Lobos right here."

Here he go with dickriding shit, KD thought.

"Draymond, is dickriding all you do?" Quinn asked making us all laugh. "Got Lebron dick all in ya mouth."

"You just mad because you don't have access to the good stuff like I do."

"Nigga, please." Quinn huffed. "Hazel, looks like you might have some competition."

"Nigga, pause." Jackson said.

"What you tryna say, Jax?" Draymond turned to Jackson.

"We taking a shot or not?" Tiana chimed in.

She poured everyone a shot and of course someone had to notice Alani not taking one with everyone.