“What are you thinking about, Liu Lang is such a child, you can care about it.” Mr. Zhou said in a perfunctory manner to Zhou’s mother’s nonsense.

    When it came time to go to the market, Zhou Yi insisted on going to the county with Zhou Lao Er, but Zhou Lao Er couldn't resist him, and thought about renting the village's ox cart instead of Zhou Yi's walking, so he agreed.

    The ox cart is owned by the old man Li in the village. During the slack season, for the convenience of the villagers, he drives the ox cart to earn some pocket money on weekdays. Xiawan Village is next to the official road, which is very close to the county and town. There are quite a lot of people working or selling things here, and his business is pretty good.     When Zhou Laoer put the baby carriage into the ox cart, old man Li looked around and couldn't help wondering: "Brother Zhou, what are you, why do you look so weird?" Qian has some prestige in the village, and most people call Zhou Lao Er Zhou Zhou Ge.     "This is something I've been figuring out on my own, to see if I can exchange some money at the fair." Zhou Laoer said copiously.

    The old man Li also knows current affairs: "Brother Zhou has a clever mind and good craftsmanship. Everyone knows it from all over the world. This time, I will definitely be able to get a good price." "That's a good relationship     .

    "

As they chatted together, Zhou Yi was pinned to his chest by Zhou's second son, unable to get into the topic, he just looked at the scenery along the way bored.

    Early spring is approaching, and hardy flowers are already blooming on the side of the road, colorful and beautiful, Zhou Yi's mood suddenly broadened, and he sighed contentedly, life should be like this, facing people like Zhou's mother every day, no You have to let yourself be narrowed down.

    The bullock cart was swaying, Zhou Yi got up too early in the morning, smelled the sweet fragrance in the air, and fell asleep drowsily.

    When he woke up, the ox cart was passing the city gate. Old man Li had seen people off a lot and was very familiar with the county town, so he directly pulled the ox cart to the market.

    Zhou Yi looked at this county seat. Nanyuanfu City is the most prosperous city in the south of Dayue Dynasty. It is a famous land of fish and rice. Guang'an County is also in the forefront of the districts and counties under the jurisdiction of Nanyuan Fucheng. Looking at it now, it really deserves its reputation. There are all kinds of shops on the street, and there are many pedestrians on the street. lively.

    There are many people wearing silk and satin, and some handsome young masters even bring their servants.

    Even the hawkers who do business have a good mental outlook.

    When he arrived at the market, Zhou Laoer paid five Wen to get a stall. Put the stroller on the stall. Some curious people gathered around: "What is this, why have I never seen it before?"

    Zhou Laoer explained: "This is something I thought of myself, as for how to use it..." Zhou Laoer glanced at Zhou who was standing next to him. Yi, Zhou Yi's heart suddenly turned cold, no way, father wouldn't cheat his son like this... It's a     pity that Zhou Yi didn't hear the voice in Zhou Yi's heart, so he picked him up and put him in the stroller, and showed him to him. The onlookers saw: "This is specially made for children. This small car can fix children. As long as adults put the car beside them, they don't need to take care of it. And this car can also be pushed." They pushed the baby car back and forth Pushed a bit.

    This stroller is just because these people have never seen it before. Now that Zhou Laoer explained it like this, he immediately understood the beauty of it, especially those with children at home. Looking at Zhou Yi sitting in the stroller with red lips and white teeth, imagine The appearance of my own child sitting inside, the more I look at it, the more satisfied I am.

    Some people can't bear to ask the price.

    Zhou Er Er had set the price beforehand. The normal-grade baby carriages were priced at one tael each, while the ones he carefully polished were sold at two taels of silver. This price is a bit expensive for ordinary people, but this is the first time it has been paid out. There are many rich people in the county, and if they really need it, they don't care whether it is half a tael or a tael.

    Sure enough, after hearing Zhou Laoer's quotation, some people had already retreated. Zhou Laoer saw this and said: "I figured this out on my own, and it is guaranteed to be the first one, and this small car can also be used as a pawnshop for children." Toys."

    First order! ! No matter where it is, comparison and saving face are human nature, and such a fun thing is good even if it is to buy a toy for the children at home.

    So I bought one with good money, and it was a good one.

    After the business has started, it will be easier to do a lot later. As more and more people spread the word, more and more people will gather around, especially after a buyer bought a stroller and put the child in it directly. Then he pushed the stroller away, and Le's child giggled.

    Such a live advertisement immediately moved most people's minds, and within an hour, all the strollers brought were sold out.

    The people who arrived later were disappointed that they didn't buy it.

    Zhou Laoer apologized kindly, and wrote down the addresses and names of these people. After receiving some deposits, he said that the goods would be ready within five days and delivered to the door. People are still very honest these days, and Zhou Laoer often Some people who work in the county know him and are not afraid of being deceived. These people are very satisfied, and many of them have set a high-grade category.

    Zhou Yi obediently stood aside and watched Zhou Lao Er busy with work, and became more and more satisfied with him. Not only was he diligent, responsible, but also flexible in his mind, and he even thought of ordering.

    In less than two hours, thirty taels of silver were in hand. Although Zhou Erer was not ignorant, he couldn't help swallowing when he touched the taels of silver in his clothes.

    And now he has an order for fifty strollers. If it goes well, he can earn one hundred taels of silver in just a few days.

    He couldn't help pinching his own hand, and after confirming that it wasn't a dream, he hugged Zhou Yi up, "Son, you are really the lucky star of father."

    Zhou Yi grinned happily.

    "Haha, dad made some money today, so I'll take you to eat some delicious food."

    "I want meat buns!" Zhou Yi salivated greedily, every day the clear soup lacked water, and he would glow green when he thought of meat.

    "Okay, let's eat meat buns. You can eat as much as you want." The

    father and son found a famous bun shop in the county, had a delicious meal, and bought some to take home for a few Sister and Wang Yan.

    Zhou Laoer had dozens of taels of silver on him, and he was worried about walking in the street, so he was going to take Zhou Yi home, but at this time there was noise from the street.

    "Landlord Qian's case is on trial. Let's go to the county government office to have a look."

    "Landlord Qian!" Zhou Er Er, who was about to go out of the city, stopped abruptly, picked up Zhou Yi and followed the crowd to the county government office.