Warn scholars to abide by etiquette and filial piety, and not to rely on fame to do whatever they want.

    There was a lot of discussion in the county for a while, but most people also praised Wang Yikang in the county. The reputation of Wang Yikang in the county is not good.

    But without fame and fame, the merchants under the Wang family dispersed one after another. Not only did they lose the people who enshrined the Wang family, but also the debts owed by Domineering came to ask for money.

    The old doctor Zhang took advantage of this to return the deposit, Wang Yikang didn't even think about buying a house, he just felt that there was a windfall, so he hurriedly took twenty taels of silver to pay off the debt.

    When Qin Xiaoman heard people gossiping about this matter, the corners of his mouth turned up cheerfully, completely unaware of the twists and turns behind him, and he thought it was the wicked who had their own troubles.

    "Xiaoman."

    Hearing someone calling, Qin Xiaoman withdrew from everyone's heated discussion, put away the pumpkin seeds and stood up straight in front of the door frame, seeing that it was Du Heng who had returned.

    Passing by the door, the merchants who were chatting together greeted Du Heng respectfully.

    "It's almost the end of the application period, why is it so late for the academy to finish school today?"

    Du Heng said, "I went to the county government, and I was delayed there for a while." "     What

    are you going to the county government for?"

Xiaoman led him into the shop, and handed him a box: "This time I won the exam, the county rewarded something, and I went to get it back."

    Qin Xiaoman's eyes lit up when he heard this, and he hugged the box quickly: "You didn't Say, otherwise I will go with you."

    While muttering, Qin Xiaoman opened the box and saw the land deed lying safely inside, he hurriedly picked it up: "Thirty acres of land!"

    Seeing the number on it, he Dang even couldn't hold back his breath.

    Du Heng smiled and kindly reminded: "Look at the land deed clearly."

    Qin Xiaoman frowned, and took a closer look at the land deed according to his words: "The wide dam in the south of Beitianwan Village in the county, the field is 30 acres."

    Du Heng nodded very approvingly , Very good, this time I can recognize every word.

    Qin Xiaoman realized later, and called out again: "Isn't there a continuous piece of wasteland beyond the wide dam? Pennisetum grows taller than a person!" "

    Yes."

    Qin Xiaoman couldn't help but want to curse, but in the shop, he was afraid that the partition walls would have ears, so he could only grit his teeth and indignantly: "What's wrong with the county magistrate, why is Enshang rewarding people with wasteland! It's really hard to fool people with the figure of 30 mu! "

    Du Heng shook his head. The magistrate wanted to reward things, but he was not as generous as the magistrate. This time, he rewarded 30 acres of uncultivated wasteland, saying that if he had spare energy, he could reclaim it by himself.

    This is also an extra reward for him, the "Jing Kui", and the other talents rewarded fifteen acres of wasteland.

    They, the magistrates of the county, have a lot of calculations, knowing that the taxes in the county can't be taken away from them, and they don't want to have the reputation of treating scholars harshly without rewards, so they rewarded the wasteland for people to reclaim. .