"Rein~"

    "Slow down."

    Qin Xiaoman reined in his horse, and an ox cart loaded with big sacks came ahead, staggering and almost colliding with their carriage.

    "It's been a while, and the cattle and horse carts in the county are still rushing to deliver grain."

    Qin Xiaoman drove the horse, and said, "Our family's grain has not been sold this year, and I heard that the price of grain has risen again today. Do you think we should take it to the grain store now?"

    After the autumn harvest this year, the farm laborers rushed to deliver the grain to their homes, and there were people at home, and the house was wide, so there was no problem with stacking grain.

    Next, Du Heng looked at the weather and this year's harvest, guessed that the price of grain might rise, and said to take a look at it slowly, and then look at the price of grain after missing the upsurge of grain sales.

    The recovered grain was not rushed to the county seat.

    Let Du Heng say for sure that this year's grain harvest is not as good as in previous years, and the price of grain in the initial autumn harvest is similar to that of last year. As a result, the grain harvest is not good, and the grain price is almost the same as that of Jixian County.

    Now that there is another war in the northwest, food is much more expensive.

    "Don't worry, anyway, our family is not in a hurry to buy any money, and we still have plenty of money, so we don't need to sell food now."

    Qin Xiaoman tilted his head, didn't say much, and answered Du Heng.

    After driving the carriage to the house, it was already dark, and Chengyi was afraid of the cold, so he huddled in the stove and cooked with water celery. Hearing the sound of the horse outside, he ran to the door suddenly: "Daddy!" Qin Xiaoman jumped out of the car

    , He picked up the warm little guy who was roasting by the stove, and stuck it on his body again and again: "Our Bao'er is so warm today." Chengyi held

    Qin Xiaoman's face with his warm little hands: "Yi My brother will cheer up my little daddy, and my little daddy won’t be cold anymore."

    Qin Xiaoman kissed his white fleshy cheek: "It's so good."

    "I know that little Bao'er is so good, so today Daddy bought something for Xiao Bao'er." I bought sweet candied haws."

    Chengyi watched as his little dad took out a bunch of red candied haws from his arms as if juggling, and clapped his hands happily, showing a row of deciduous teeth: "Thank you, dad."

    Du Heng stopped the carriage and kneaded it. Rubbed the little guy's head.

    "Boss."

    Da Zhuang originally didn't want to disturb the intimacy of the family, but because the matter was urgent, he had no choice but to interrupt.

    Seeing Du Heng look over, Da Zhuang held a brocade box and handed it over: "Someone came to the family today, so I left this box and went, saying it was from someone named Xiao." Du Heng raised his brows slightly and opened the box

    . , the inside is not any gold or silver artifacts, but a thin piece of deed paper.

    Qin Xiaoman put Xiao Chengyi, who was licking candied haws, on his lap, picked up the deed paper, and read it word by word: "Anjiu Street, Pingyun Lane, Erjin Courtyard Room." After reading Qin