Even with my ear warmers on, I could hear him as if he was screaming in my ear.

"I don't drink!" I responded.

"Come on! Just try it!" Jay-ssi yelled back as he tried to pass me a beer cup.

"I said no!" I yelled at him.

"Come on, ju-"

"Not trying to get her drunk, are we jay?" Someone suddenly stepped in front of me to ask Jay-ssi something.

I was confused for a second until I recognized the back of the person in front of me. I immediately wrapped my arms Y/n-ssi and rested my head on their back.

Y/n finally turned around to face me and we both couldn't help but abruptly smash our faces together into a kiss.

"I missed you so much," Y/n-ssi whispered against my lips as we pulled away to hug each other.

"I missed you too. So much!" I sniffled out as I began to cry.

Y/n-ssi and I both chuckled.

I noticed Y/n-ssi was also starting to cry so I cupped their face and pecked their lips as a distraction.

Y/n-ssi ended up scaring Jay away and I was relieved.

After that, Y/n and I ended up hanging out together for the rest of the night. We sat on the sofa and talked while everyone around us enjoyed the party.

"Does your aunt know you're here?" Y/n-ssi asked.

I shook my head 'no' in response.

"It's getting late. Are you going to go back home tonight?" Y/n followed up.

I checked the time on my phone and realized I would get into more trouble returning home at such a time than if I stayed out.

"Umm, I don't know" I hesitantly answered.

"Is that a new phone?" Y/n asked.

"Mhm, my aunt threw away my old phone away and got me a new one....," I awkwardly answered.

"Did you draw the picture on your phone screen yourself?" Y/n-ssi asked as they scooted closer to me.

"Mhm, it's a cat and a tomato!" I excitedly answered.

"Oh is this the famous tomato cat you're always talking about?" Y/n cutely asked.

I giggled at their cute mistake.

"Nuh-uh, that's tomato frog. Tomato frog, not tomato cat... and yes. I drew it myself. Maybe I should have drawn a frog too," I started to get talk excitedly. I was really happy that Y/n remembered about tomato frog.... well sort of.

"Did you know that tomato frog is actually this really cute plushie that's in the Newjeans clubroom? It's so cute and I love it so much. I miss it so much too! You know, I found out that in America they cut frogs open in science classes. Why would they do that to such a cute animal? Although I would love to be that close to a frog again. Like when we went to the museum and saw the frogs in the rainforest dome!! There were so many cute frogs and different colors tooo!!" I began to ramble as I got excited talking about frogs.

Y/n just listened with a big smile on their face.

"Oh yeah, there were a lot of cute ones. My favorite was the blue one," Y/n-ssi interjected.

"Maybe we should go again," Y/n added.

"Oohhhh I would love that!!" I squealed in excitement.

"If you don't plan on going home tonight. You can come sleep in your old bed and I'll take you on a date to the science museum tomorrow," Y/n-ssi cutely whispered in my ear.

I nodded in agreement and shyly kissed Y/n's cheek. I was really excited just to be in Y/n's presence again.

"Shall we go home and cuddle then?" Y/n-ssi suddenly asked.

"Mhm," I hummed.

We both then got up from the sofa and made our way home, holding hands the entire time.

"FROG!! OMG!!" Yoongi oppa yelled as I walked into the house for the first time in forever.

"OPPPA!!!" I screamed back as I ran up to hug him.

"Are you hungry? Did you eat? I'll make you something delicious!!" Oppa said all excited as we pulled away from each other's embrace.

"Okay!" I answered all excited to have oppa's food again.

"How did you even find her anyway?!" Oppa then turned to ask Y/n-ssi.

"Let's just say she ran away from home," Y/n-ssi responded.

"That's our smart girl!!" Oppa cutely exclaimed as she patted my head.

"I'm gonna get to cooking. You two do your couple things and catch up! AHHH OUR LITTLE FROG IS BACK!!" Yoongi oppa squealed before walking into the kitchen to cook.

Y/n-ssi and I both looked at each other a bit shyly.

We were still a couple and ummm.... we both did seem to want to spend some time alone... to kiss and stuff.

Y/n-ssi grabbed my hand and look at me for a second before asking, "Do you want to hang out in our bedroom for a bit?"

"Mhm," I shyly nodded.

-

-

-

-

-

-