Chapter 23: " He's back"

Start from the beginning

"You forgot he's built like a Greek god. Ever heard about the time a female guardian saw him without his shirt and passed out?" Ana added, being dramatic.

"I'm not sure about the passing out part," Dean said, interrupting.

"Well, it did happen. And let me tell you about the time he came back from fighting dark souls, all covered in blood. He didn't even care he was half-naked. Girls went crazy. Oh, Red, you gotta see him," Ana said, pretending to cry while Aubrey rolled her eyes.

"I'll pass. I'm not into guardians or teachers," I said, though deep down, I knew I was lying.

"Come on, Jacob, back me up," I turned to Jacob, who'd been quiet until now, and surprisingly, he seemed interested.

"Well... seeing is better than just believing, Ana. And if he's gonna be our teacher, I can imagine him training us for the challenge against our rivals," Jacob said, making me think.

Could he really be that good-looking?

I doubted it.

I'm sure my new guardian is hotter than him.

"Snap out of it, Red," I told myself, realizing I was comparing their looks. Maybe I should talk to Ana and Avery about it later.

"Red, are you talking to yourself?" Avery asked, getting up, ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" I asked, surprised.

"Leaving. Can't stand this talk," she said, clearly not interested.

"Um... Can I talk to you and Ana alone? It's urgent," I admitted, feeling it was time to share my worries.

"Sure, let's go," Avery agreed, looking sad before she and Ana left the library.

"We'll catch up later," I called out, realizing I didn't have their numbers.

"You don't have our numbers? Let's make a group chat. It'll be fun," Jacob suggested, excited.

"I'm not a fan of fun," Avery said, brushing it off.

"I know, sweetie," Jacob teased, giving her a new nickname.

"Don't start," Ana warned, stopping their teasing. "I'll make a group chat, okay?" She took Avery's hand and left, determined to keep Jacob in line.

Bye," I waved as I left the library and saw Miss Allysn, one of the librarians, smiling at me.

The hallway was quiet, meaning classes were still going on. Skipping class wasn't like me, but here I was, following Ana.

"Red, this way," Ana whispered, leading me into a narrow passage.

"And be quiet," she added, closing the door behind us, signaling for me to enter quickly. I obliged, stepping into the dimly lit room, an old classroom that nobody had used in a long time.

"Why are we here?" I asked, curious.

"Avery cast a spell so we can talk loud,just watch this" Ana said, then yelled, "I WANNA FUCK THE GIRL IN ROOM 203!!"

"Why don't you just stab my ears while you're at it?"Avery scolded Ana, not happy with the outburst.

"Oops, sorry. But I really do wanna fuck her. Have you seen her tits?" Ana continued, prompting Avery to swiftly cover her mouth with her hand.

"Not another word, or I'll make sure it's YOUR tits that disappear for good," Avery threatened, her eyes widening as she released Ana.

"Wow... that was kinda hot," Ana breathed, not bothered by Avery's warning.

"Red, why did you call us? Ana's driving me nuts," Avery said, annoyed.

"Okay, what's up?" Ana asked, sitting down.

"Well," I started, leaning against the door. "Remember when my old guardian said he couldn't be my guardian anymore?"

"What?!" both Ana and Avery exclaimed, surprised and worried.

"That's not good. Every student needs a guardian," Avery said, annoyed.

"No, I have a new one now," I explained.

"Oh, that's a relief. Did you meet him?" Ana asked, curious.

"Yeah, but something's bothering me about him," I admitted, unsure how to explain.

"And...?" Ana asked, waiting for more.

"And I can't stop thinking about him. Is that weird?" I whispered.

There was a heavy silence until Ana screamed, startling both Avery and me.

Hope you enjoyed this Chapter ❤️