Something a bit different

Author's Note

Hi guys! Sooooooo there's this girl... And she's way better at coming up with ideas than me. So she came up with this, a oneshot showing our love for music. I hope you guys enjoy this! I'm excited, ngl. Anyways, let's get this started. All the songs mentioned are by one artist: Speed Gang. It slaps recently, check them out. 

- Your local badass

P.S. I love you, sweetheart. Thanks for the inspo!  😘❤

------------------------------------------------------

Title: I don't really know (suggestions are welcome)

Kinda just some wincest, not really ddlb (please don't be mad...)

Dean and Sam. 

Sam and Dean. 

Known throughout the paranormal world as some, if not the, best supernatural hunters in the business. They're good at their job. They trust themselves, and each other. Matter of fact, as of the last year, it's been going great. Well, as great as fighting for your lives against unworldly creatures can go. The main reason for this: they finally manned up and confessed their feelings for the other. Now, they are completely smitten and whipped, but also able to get jobs done better. Quicker. However, it wasn't always like that... 

"Money on my mind, don't need no bitch. 1-900, you don't want this shit. I'ma take a couple L's to the door, I'm quick. 1-900 never trust no bitch." (1-900, Speed Gang)

From young ages, the boys knew their lives weren't normal. What average ten year old has been to at least twenty different schools and witnessed a demon attack? And because of the 'family business', they couldn't trust anyone outside of the circle. Those in the loop could hang, but the rest had to go. And they liked it that way.

In school, Sammy was bullied a lot. He was considered an outcast. Abnormal. And what do you do to those who are weird? If you said befriend them, then you are wrong! You beat them. Make them see and realize how weak they are. And other kids, those who didn't necessarily participate in the bullying, were to blame, too. Bystanders. They'd watch silently. Cheer them on. But there was always one person who would stand up for Sam, Dean.

Dean, his protector.

But, Dean couldn't see everything. I mean, he had a life of his own. He was a growing guy, too. He was by no means ugly, in fact, most everyone fan-girled over him. Males and females alike. So, no, he wasn't there completely, 100% of the time. And when one thing led to another, Sam ended up leaving after he graduated. The poor boy longed for normalcy, which he thought he'd find at Stanford. 

This infuriated Dean. Why was Sam so willing to leave? Was he the problem? Did he not try hard enough? With all these answer-less questions, the older boy let go. Albeit not silently. He stated his two sense, very firmly. And they went separate ways. 

For them to have always been alone, besides two or three people in their lives, it hit hard. Dean kept hunting with their dad. He told himself it was what had to be done. Though, his conscious said completely different things. 

As for Sam? Well, he lived the college-life. Party hardy at night, wake up with a pounding headache, wear shades to school, go to class and learn, come home, study, eat, shower, and repeat. He even found a girl that made him almost forget the truth. His truth. 

"An there's always that one person that's gonna always have your heart. But that's the same person that's gunna leave you in the dark," (Bite tha bullet, Speed Gang)