The Veterans Stand Triumphant! The Battle of the Next Generation Begins!

Last time on Dragon Ball Z: PRIMAL, the Dragon Team split into small minor factions to face off against Dr. Wheelo, Mercenary Tao, Barry Khan, and the techno-organic warriors. At first, most of the warriors had found themselves on the receiving end of a difficult battle. But now, armed with new strategies and heightened resolve, the Dragon Team prepares for their counterattack. Meanwhile, Sharpener gets closer to confronting Barry Khan, ready to fight the Specimen Model Zeta and rescue his loved one, Erasa. At the same time, Gohan and Videl also make their way to battle their opponents, never letting any of the unknown dangers that may come their way deter them. But are they prepared to deal with the severity of Wheelo and Tao's progress in their training? Will things go out as planned? It's a race against the clock, with only an hour until Mr. Satan's execution and until the Red Ribbon Satellite's Particle Cannon is recharged and ready to destroy Capsule Corp. The tides of change flow freely as the Dark Revolution continues, now!

Bulma's Laboratory, Capsule Corporation, West City

Chi-Chi had left the room momentarily to destress, having joined Bulma's mother to tend the private vegetable garden. This left Bulma, Cocoa, and Dr. Briefs to try and figure out a way to gain access to Dr. Wheelo's satellite while they sat at the conference table.

"I hate to admit it, but I got nothing. Have any ideas, dad?" Bulma questioned.

Spender shook his head, stating, "I'm afraid that I am just as stumped as you are. Without a device of our own, there isn't much that I can do. Perhaps we should start evacuating everybod-"

"-Absolutely not!" Bulma denied profusely. "I'm not letting this monster run me out of my own home and kill my family and employees! I've figured things out before and l figure this out! I have to! I just have something to work with!"

"Um, m-my creator built my smartphone. It's likely made from the s-same things as his other projects." Cocoa spoke, willingly placing her phone on the table towards Bulma and Dr. Briefs. "I know it's not much, but maybe it'll h-help you out."

Bulma took the phone, then gave the young lady a look of gratitude, " Yes, that'll work! ...You didn't have to, but I appreciate this. ...I'm sorry about earlier."

The chestnut-haired girl bowed her head, saying, "All i-is forgiven. I just want Father and my brother to stop hurting people."

Bulma nodded and was about to head out to move over to the main computer when her father voiced an important detail that went over her head.

"Hold on for a second," Dr. Briefs spoke up as he took his time to question Cocoa. "You've referred Jinpachi as your creator. Why is that?"

Bulma raised an eyebrow at this, finding it odd herself.

Cocoa averted her eyes to the table, finding its white color interesting.

While slowly moving back and forth, the red bow-wearing girl took a deep breath, looked directly into the eyes of the two scientists, and revealed what she was.

"Because that is the truth. I am his creation. Cocoa was never my true identity. It is just an alias for me to blend into society. In reality, however, I am the first of a line of artificially synthetic organisms, with the sole purpose of perfecting cloning technology. My designation, Specimen Model Alpha."

Both father and daughter couldn't believe what they were hearing.

"Y-you're a...clone?" Bulma stuttered, feeling her skin turn pale.

Cocoa grimly shook her head, saying, "Not quite. While Father intended to clone his deceased mother with a stronger body and immune system...the result didn't work out as he had hoped. Instead of a fully grown and perfect clone, he created a little girl with an enhanced four-year-old body. Bearing the same eyes, hair, and face that haunts him to this day. From the day I was created, I had been deemed as his greatest failure."