The Disastrous Spectacle, Gohan Angers Once More!

Last time on Dragon Ball Z: PRIMAL, Videl, Erasa, and Sharpner had met one of the original members of the Dragon Team, Yamcha, who arrived at the Capsule Corporation to bring spare Senzu Beans for emergencies. Thanks to a suggestion made by Dr. Briefs, Videl volunteered to journey to Gohan's location to bring him the bean for his survival while he fights the ruthless Cooler. Sharpner tags along as a requirement from Bulma while Yamcha escorts them using his own flying vehicle, all the while Erasa stays to help Bulma work on the final stage of her plan. What will come out of this risky decision? Find out now!

Capsule Corporation, West City, Age 774

Bulma Briefs sat on the main computer, preparing the final step of her plans with Erasa by her side. The girl remained silent after the departure of her friends to help Gohan. While she had faith in her long-time friends, there was a sense of apprehension in her soul.

Bulma pointed out how to activate the radio transmitter.

"...Once the transmitter is up, I'll activate the waves and it should be received by all of the units. That frequency should disable them and the source of their shared programming. Did you get any of that, Erasa?"

Bulma stopped to look at Erasa and noticed that the blonde's usual chipper attitude was absent.

"Erasa, what's wrong?" Bulma asked.

Erasa, who was subconsciously biting her lip, snapped out of her inner turmoil to look at her fashion idol.

"O-Oh, yeah! I'm sorry, Bulma. I was lost in thought for a moment there." The blonde said, looking down at the floor.

Glancing at her, Bulma read the younger girl like a book upon recognizing her body language.

"You're troubled. Is this about Videl and Sharpner?"

Erasa blinked in a ditzy manner, she sheepishly smiled while rubbing her left arm.

"Gosh, am I that easy to read right now?" She questioned.

"It's okay to feel that way, hun," Bulma said in a consoling way. "It's not every day when the world goes into madness and you're smack dab in the middle of it. Not to mention people close to you are on the frontlines to try and do something about it. I get it."

Erasa sighed, saying, "I just don't know how to handle all of this right now. To be honest, I have this feeling deep down that tells me that something bad is about to happen,"

"I know that Videl is more experienced in hero work and Sharpner is a great fighter, they're still normal people at the end of the day though. And I wouldn't be able to live with myself if either one of them were to have been killed. Even Gohan." The girl confessed as she glanced at Bulma's feet.

Erasa's fear was suddenly quelled with the motherly presence of Bulma, who rubbed the blonde's back.

"I understand wholeheartedly. This is your first time dealing with a dire situation. But we can't lose are nerve in times like this. This position is just as important as being out there fighting directly. Not only that our friends and family are counting on us. This whole city, no, the planet needs us. So we have to be strong."

Erasa turned to the older woman and asked, "How can this strength come to you so naturally?"

Bulma stated, "It's like we've been saying, this isn't the first time that my family, friends, and I dealt with crises like these. All the experiences that I have taught me how to deal with fear and sadness. It bettered my resolve to help solve the issue rather than letting the fear control me or keep me complacent. The trick is to never lose sight of the task at hand."