Shenron Arises! Goku reconciles with his Grandfather

Last time on Dragon Ball Z: PRIMAL, Gohan defeated Cooler in a climactic explosion. He was then congratulated by his family friends and had been accepted by his new high school friends. It was here where Gohan decided to confront the supposed world hero, Mr. Satan to put an end to his charade. Together, they unveiled the truth behind the Cell Games, leaving Erasa shocked and Videl to distance herself from her father. Now, Gohan and his friends are on their way to the Lookout in order to bring their fallen friend, Sharpener, and the rest of the humans who lost their lives to the horrible attack of Cooler. How will things play out? Find out the conclusion, now!

Kami's Lookout, Heavenly Realm, Age 774

Dende, Piccolo, Tien, Krillin, and Lazuli all stood together on the Lookout outside of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Guarding the door of the chamber was guarded by Mr. Popo, a black-skinned djinn wearing Arabian clothing.

Dende and the members of the Dragon Team looked down at a pair of six orange crystal orbs with a varied number of red stars in them.

"Excellent work, guys!" Dende said. "We almost have all the Dragon Balls."

Lazuli glanced at the six Dragon Balls, then asked, "Where's the last one at?"

Speaking to his wife, Krillin said, "Oh, you mean the four-star Dragon Ball? That's over at Gohan's house. Goten and Trunks most likely making their way back with it as we speak."

"Oh, that's right."

"I'm still taken aback by his power. I know that the second level was great, but this time its like that escalated tremendously," Tien marveled.

"Hmph, that is to be expected. Gohan has been keeping up with his training for the past seven years." Piccolo said in his usual firm demeanor.

"That is true. It appears that he's taking his father's role very seriously." Dende added.

"Man, if Goku was here, he'd be stoked to see how far the kid came along since the Cell Games. Sometimes, I can hardly recognize him." Krillin grinned.

"Yeah, he would. Gohan has come a long way since the attack of the Saiyans." Tien nodded with a small smile of his own. "Goku would be proud."

Piccolo, looking at the door where the Time Chamber was occupied, asked Dende, "How long until his royal pain comes out?"

"Not for at least another twenty minutes," Dende said, looking in Mr. Popo's direction.

Suddenly, Gohan appeared with Erasa and Videl grasping his shoulders.

Both teens settled themselves down from Gohan's method of transportation as it was their second time experiencing Instant Transmission not too far away from the others and the Time Chamber.

"...I need to get used to this warping trick," Videl blinked while a bit disoriented by the technique before turning to her female friend."Right, Erasa?

Videl called the blonde's name again, only to find her staring at the setting in which Gohan transported them in a mere instant. Videl and Erasa gasped in awe and wonder, looking at the Lookout as if it was one of the seven wonders of the Earth.

"Woah...!" Videl said "Look at this place! It's like a floating castle!"

"Yeah, I know. I have never seen anything like this before. It's so beautiful~" Erasa swooned.

Videl then turned to Gohan, then asked him, "Where is here, Gohan-kun?"

Smiling, Gohan said, "This, Erasa-san, Videl-san, is Kami's Lookout, the domain of Earth's Guardian."

Videl and Erasa's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets in a comedic fashion.

"...You know God!?" Both of them asked/shouted in astonishment.