A Plan is in Motion! An Exile Makes an Offer!

Last time on Dragon Ball Z: PRIMAL, Gohan finally confronted the mastermind behind the attack on West City. As it turns out, our hero learned that the notorious space tyrant, Frieza, has a brother. Cooler, who was exiled and disinherited by King Cold, had returned from the South Galaxy in order to find Goku, the Saiyan responsible for defeating his younger brother all those years ago. Meanwhile, Bulma assembled members of the Dragon Team with Videl, Sharpner, and Erasa in order to stop the Robot Soldiers and the Armored Squadron from completely destroying West City and helping Gohan. What will come from these parties' efforts? Let's find out, now!

Capsule Corporation, West City, Age 774

"...F-FRIEZA!?"

Members of the Dragon Team and the three Orange Star High School students glanced at Piccolo and Krillin with various expressions.

Bulma, C-18, and Tien looked confused due to the appearance of Cooler's image as he fought Gohan in his Saiyaman outfit.

"Wait," Tien said, "That's Frieza? Didn't Vegeta and Goku describe him as a short person with a superiority complex and mostly white skin?"

Krillin shook all over, swallowing hard as he said, "T-That's gotta be him! I can recognize that figure anywhere!"

"I can't really give any input on how he looks. I was stuck in caves and plateaus for most of the Namek fiasco, so I haven't exactly seen Frieza before." Bulma stated, shuddering at her memories. "Besides, Future Trunks killed Frieza when he came back to our time."

"Hm... Outside of the lack of wishing the bastard back to life, I recall this form being described as his Final Form. My readings pick up... something else about the enemy." C-18 revealed, gazing at the computer screen.

Piccolo, sensing Cooler's power, also noticed a distinction between Frieza energy while in his Final Form years ago and Cooler's energy at the moment.

But another thing caught Piccolo's attention.

Piccolo shouted, "Ah! She's right! H-he's holding back on his power! And it feels so different, too! This can't be Frieza!"

Amidst the adults talking, Sharpner and Erasa were whispering to themselves.

"Are you following all of this?" Erasa asked, clearly confused.

Sharpner replied, saying, "Barely. They're making a big deal about a short lizard guy named Freezer."

"So... is Freezer that guy who's fighting Son-kun?" Erasa questioned.

"How the hell should I know?

Videl, sick of being left out of the loop, screamed, "Excuse me! We're here too, you know! Can somebody tell us who this Freezer is and what he has to do with Gohan!?"

The turban-wearing Namekian responded by grunting, "Watch who you're screaming at, brat!"

Videl and the other kids flinched the former Demon King's assertive tone as Piccolo continued.

"...As for your question, Frieza is simply bad news. I'll let Gohan explain everything else about him but to put it in terms you can understand, Frieza is similar in power and skill set to what you've seen in Cell."

The three kids' skin turned pale, recalling what Gohan had told them about ki and the destructive capabilities Cell possessed considering that what was shown during the Cell Games are true.

"B-But you just said that he isn't Freezer–Frieza, whatever his name is! He's not the guy that Brains is fighting! That's a good thing, right? So what's the deal now?" Sharpner inquired, confused and frustrated.