Gohan vs. Pigero, The Power of the Soul is Unleashed

Last time on Dragon Ball Z: PRIMAL, Sharpner engaged in combat with a young woman who turned out to not only be a witch but a granddaughter and student of the late Master Shen. After a fierce battle, a winner had been decided. What happened during the aftermath? Who will fight next? What will happen to fighters and our heroes? Their journey to make their way to the top of the tournament continues, now!

Battle Zone II - Forest

Upon dealing with a devastating attack, Sharpner, tapping into a new inner power, shattered the wooden salamander under Yurin's command. This caused the beast to be annihilated in bright light.

After the flash, dust clouded the air, making it hard for the cameras to see what happened.

Within the cloud of dust, Sharpner stood victoriously with his new power nowhere to be seen as it faded without a trace left. Yurin laid on her back, completely stunned at what had happened. She had lost. To a student of a traitor, no less.

She had disgraced the school of the Crane and tarnished the memory of her grandfather.

Yurin could feel the tears from her eyes begin to form, yet her pride refused them to fall.

'...I lost... I failed Master Tao, I failed Grandfather... I-I'm a disgrace to the Crane.'

"Hey."

Shifting her head, the girl watched Sharpner as he extended a hand while kneeling before her.

"Do you need a hand?" Sharpner offered. "That was one hell of a fight you put up. It was pretty wild, but I learned a lot from it."

Scowling bitterly, Yurin turned away.

"I don't need your charity. Just do me a favor and get on with it already. Kill me." Yurin spat, closing her eyes.

"Get on with it-, what!?" Sharpner cried, obviously flustered. "What are you talking about?"

"You don't get it... I failed them." Yurin whispered in sorrow and bitterness. "I failed the Crane, my home! I trained for years with my sorcery and martial arts to prove myself to Tao and

Grandfather. But it was never enough for them. T-They said that I was too soft, that all that mattered in the world is strong. He said that I needed to be ruthless to be strong enough

in order to serve my purpose truly."

Sharpner echoed back, "Purpose?"

"It doesn't matter now... How can I take out the likes of that three-eyed baldy to restore the Crane if I can't even kill you? Even after throwing everything I had at you, I failed. Now, I'm useless to my school. Tao will want nothing to do with me. I have nothing to live for anymore. So, go on and finish me off." Yurin said with finality.

Sharpner looked at Yurin blankly before saying, "...Good grief, you're not just a drama queen, but you're a fucking moron."

Yurin's eyes opened up out of shock and a tinge of ire.

"...What?"

Running his hand through his blond locks as he sighed.

"Look, you're entitled to feel however you like about Master Tien leaving. But that doesn't give you the right to try and hurt me or go after him over something that had nothing to do with you. And yeah, he was a crook a long time ago. You're also right to a degree about me. I was a dick to a lot of people because I followed the example of one of my heroes who I learned wasn't the person I thought they were. I felt privileged, constantly needing validation to compare myself to people who seemed inspiring and larger than life out of association with that person."