He looked at me passing the blunt which I gladly took. We went back and forth passing the blunt to the other. I pulled out another blunt and lit it once the other one was done, and we repeated the process.

Its not like me to be smoking with strangers but were at school like what is that shit going to do to me here.

"Did you know there's a fear called nomophobia which means you are afraid of not having a phone" he blurted out looking very high.
We turn to each other a second before we burst out laughing. Yup definitely high.

The bell rings signalling it's time for second period. I let out a groan but stand up anyway.

"Why are you late?" the teacher basically screams at me once walked inside the classroom.
"couldn't find my way here" I shrug my shoulders saying it. She walked up to me.

"Why do you smell of cigarette" she questions me in a disgusted voice.

"Why do you smell like shit" I say as the whole class laughs at her. She turns red in anger.

"Are you high" she asks in disbelief.
"No, I'm low" I say with a mocking tone.

"DETENTION" she screams in my face.

"Damn my poor ears" I say rubbing my ears

Everyone burst out laughing again as I take my seat in the back.

I ran out of the class once it was done. I fucking have a headache after her voice.

I walk outside to take a breather and another cigarette. Once I'm done, I walk towards the cafeteria. I meet up with my friends in an empty classroom so we can have some privacy before we go and take lunch.

I haven't seen them all day, so I get up and hug Nico first. She's the most sensitive in the group, I know she tries to hold it together for us.

I hug each of them and ask if they are ok.
They all shed a few tears, both happy and sad. Sad that their friends died and happy they got out of that place.

I don't cry like at all, last time I cried was when they died. I don't get sad, I get angry. I want to take revenge for them, but the Russians have gone into hiding.

"Hey, how are you holding up" Elijah says with worry clear on his face. I give him a nod; I normally don't speak at all, but I think I should try to move on.  We all are very quiet today; nobody tries to start up a conversation as we go to the cafeteria.

I took the death of the twins the hardest, I'm usually high the entire day, but since it's my first day in a new school and stella is present I will try not to smoke and drink too much.

There's suddenly a loud noise pulling me out of my thoughts. I look over and see my baby sister on the ground crying with a hand on her cheek.
I quickly rush over to her; I take her hand of her face and see a handprint mark on her cheek.

I see red, WHO THE FUCK HURT MY SISTER!

She looks up at me with pleading eyes telling me to not do something. I ignore her and stand up looking at plastic barbie who has a proud look on her face.

I look behind her and see some more plastics and some of the jocks probably from the football team. I could easily take them all, but I know I have backup from my people.

"Did you do this" I say pointing towards my twin.
"Yes, I did" she says looking proud.

I slowly walk towards her with a neutral look on my face. I quickly swing at this bitch face. She screams and fall towards the ground, but I'm not fucking finished. She's going in a fucking coma for making my sister cry.

I straddle her as I continue to throw punches at her face. I hear my brothers screaming at me to stop and that she's unconscious, but she hurt her. 

Hell breaks down in the cafeteria once one of the barbies lay hands on me.
Some of the kids from my mafia is in the school and they looked fucking pissed. Those barbies hurt their donna after all.

Every jock and barbie is on the ground with my people holding them down. I keep punching plastic #1 in the face. She's fucking unrecognisable.
I let out my anger on her, she did a stupid move to fuck with me today.

"Scarlett, please stop" my sister voice reaches me in all this chaos. I stop punching the bitch and look over at my sister who wears a terrified look on her face. I get of the plastic and stand up.

I give a quick thankful nod towards my mafia.

"IF ANYONE HURTS OR MAKE MY SISTER CRY AGAIN, IT WILL LOOK MUCH WORSE THAN THIS" I scream out in the cafeteria pointing towards the unconscious girl.

I grit my teeth and pull stella with me towards the exit of the cafeteria. I hear all my friends and brothers come as well.

"How long stella" I ask her through gritted teeth.
"Its noth-" I punch the wall cutting her off. "How fucking long stella"

"Ever since I came here" she whispers looking down. My eyes soften at the bare sight at her. I take her head in my hands making her look at me.

"Why didn't you call baby" I ask her in a soft tone. She looks away again.
"I didn't want to bother anyone" she whisper.

"You are not a bother baby. I would have come on a flight right away" I hug her as she break down in my arms and begin sobbing.

We stay like this for a while before we break apart. I tell her to go home and rest. They all go to their cars.

I look at my friends with a murderous glare.
"I told you to watch out for her" I say in a disappointed tone. Pinching the bridge of my nose.

"We did, she told us not to tell you" Mattia says looking down in shame.

I sigh and walk away to get fucking hammered.
Yea like abort mission from an hour ago I'm going of the rails tonight. Nobody can even try to stop me.

1653 words

(A/n) heyyy, i will update atleast twice a month❤️❤️