It's not your fault dad

Adam's: POV

"Hello sweeite." I said happily and Elina hugged me. "You're so cute and I love your blue jacket." I said and she giggled. "Elina is lucky to have you as her grandpa." replied Cookie.

"Thank you honey." I said with a smile on my face. We went to the playground where the other children were playing with their parents. "What do you want to do?" I asked and Elina  pointed at a slide. She sat down in my lap and she laughed when we came down again.

I picked her up in my arms and danced with her

I picked her up in my arms and danced with her. Tired parents looked at us and wondered how I could have so much energy. I just smiled at them.

"Something troubles you." said Cookie. "I've a feeling Jennifer and Nicolas set everything up to frame Oliver." I replied. "It wouldn't surprise me." she said. "I can't believe I married her." I replied. "It's not your fault dad." said Cookie. "I know." I replied. "

***

But on the way home we met Jen. She crossed her arms and glared at me. Cookie gave her a death glance.

"Hello Adam." said Jennifer. "Hey." I replied. "I see you've been to the playground with Elina." she said. "It's her favorite place." I replied. "I see Oliver isn't with you." said Jennifer. "I know you and Nic set everything up to ruin his life." I replied coldly.

"You can't prove it." she said. "Have you forgotten that I'm a detective?" I asked. "You'll never win Adam, I'll always be better than you." said Jennifer. "You make me sick." I replied. Jennifer smirked and walked away. I took a deep breath to calm down. "I hate her so much." said Cookie coldly. "She's a evil woman." I replied.

I feel for them

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~