A new home

Adam's: POV

We arrived to our new house. I drove to our new house and parked the car outside. "The house is so pretty." replied Cookie and Lily. "It's beautiful Adam." said Jack. "Thanks guys." I replied with a smile on my face. "Your dream came true." he said. I looked at the house and smiled.

I unlocked the door to our house and walked in. I dropped my bags on the floor and sighed tired. This week has been a hell. I feel completely exhausted. I didn't think it would be so difficult to move. Lily came in after a few minutes. She looked around in the house.

"Do you like it?" I asked. "I love it." she said. Esme and Angel giggled happily. She loved the house too. "We're safe here." I replied. "What do you mean?" asked Lily confused. "There are some people who want to hurt me and our family." I said. "So horrible." she replied. "We are safe here." I said. "I don't want to lose you or papa." replied Lily. "You won't." I said.

***

I stood by the window and looked at the clear blue sky. The birds chirped happily in the air and the leaves on the trees shone green. My husband wrapping his arms around me and I had a happy smile on my face. He kissed my cheek and I gave him a kiss back.

 He kissed my cheek and I gave him a kiss back

"What are you thinking about?" asked Adam. "Everything that has happened." I said. "I've a feeling we'll get our happy ending." he replied. "I hope we can live a normal life now." I said. "I don't mind." replied Adam. "Have I told you how much I love you?" I asked. "You can tell me every day." he said and kissed me.

I love their new house

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~