I'm worried about you

Adam's: POV

I went to the bar called Purple Haze. I changed to tight dark leather pants and a leather jacket.

I went up on stage and danced sexually around the pole. "Take off your jacket." said a guy and I did as he wished. "Kiss me or you won't get drugs." replied another. I kissed him and he smirked.

I entertained them and did what they wanted. Money was thrown up on stage and I picked them up after I was done. I went to my dressingroom and changed back to my normal clothes. I'll take a shower when I'm back home.

"You were very good today Adam

"You were very good today Adam." said my boss David. "Thank you." I replied and closed my bag. "Here's money." he said and gave me some banknotes. "Thanks." I replied. "I hope I'll see you here more times." he said. "Of course." I replied. I went to the restroom and took the drugs.

***

Cookie's: POV

I was walking through the dark quiet town Suddleny I heard a heartbreaking scream from a person. Two men were about to rape Adam. Olivia shot the man in the arm and leg tackled him onto the ground. Elliot put handcuffs on them. Adam was shaking. I called after an ambulance.

"I'm here, it'll be okay." I said. "I'm fine." he said. Olivia picked up a small plastic bag out of his pocket. "Is that drugs?" I asked. "The men offered it, if I had sex with them." said Adam. I sighed. "Please, don't get mad." he said. "I'm not mad, I'm worried about you." I replied.

Jack went to us and Adam hugged him. "Take good care of him." I said. "I promise." he replied. "We're here for you." I said. "Thank you." replied Adam. Jack lead him to the car and they drove home.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I feel for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~