Leave me alone

Adam's: POV

March 10th 1993: New York

"Can you help me with something in the art room?" asked Zac. "Like what?" I asked. "You'll see." he said and I followed him. We went to the art room and stopped outside. "After you." he said. I opened the door and walked in. Zac closed the door and locked it. I looked scared at him.

(Adam)

(Adam)

***

I ran to the rest room and tried to wash away the blood. Tears were streaming down my face and I was shaking.

The door opened and my English teacher came in

The door opened and my English teacher came in. "Leave me alone." I said. "What has happened?" asked Katie worried. "Nothing." I said. "You're bleeding." she replied. "I told you to leave me alone." I yelled and new tears filled my eyes.

***

Olivia's: POV

"I said I don't like being touched." said Adam coldly to a nurse. "They have to take the test to see if someone has raped you." I replied and he glared at me. "We're trying to help you, so stop being so damn rude." I said strictly. "I don't need help from you." replied Adam. "Adam, please." I begged. "Just leave me alone." he said and left. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. Elliot put his hand on my arm.

"You okay?" he asked worried. "I'm fine." I said. "We have to find Adam before he hurt himself or others." replied Elliot. "The test is positive. Someone raped Adam at school and it changed him. He has PSTD. I'm afraid Adam will hurt himself if he doesn't get help." said Nadine. "My poor baby." I replied. "We'll be there for him." said Elliot. "I know I can trust you two." she replied.

-End of the flashback-

Adam wasn't himself after that day

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~