Revenge is sweet

Adam's: POV

I cleaned Cookie's room when I found her diary. I opened the diary and read. My eyes went cold. I drove home to mom. I found her sitting on the couch in the living room. I grapped a kitchen knife and threw her onto the floor. I stabbed her over and over. I was covered in blood.

"Burn in hell." I screamed. Strong arms pulled me away from him. "Enough Adam." said Jack. "Die, DIE!!!" I yelled angrily. "Adam, she's dead." he said. I dropped the bloody knife and I was breathing heavily. Jack hugged me and tears were streaming down my face.

"I-I k-killed her, I killed mom

"I-I k-killed her, I killed mom." I said with cracked voice. "Shhh, it's over now." he whispered. "My nightmare is finally over." I said. "She can't hurt you anymore." he replied. I fell asleep in Jack's arms of exhaustion. He stroked my hair. "You saved many children from going through the same thing as you." he said. I smiled my in my sleep.

***

Jack's: POV

"Thai, my favorite." said Adam and sat down next to me on the couch. "It's Friday." I replied and he smiled. "I love you." he said and kissed me. I was about to put on a movie when the doorbell rang. I went to open and two policemen stood outside.

"Is it you who's Jack?" asked the man. "Yes." I said. "What's going on?" asked Adam. The policeman put handcuffs on him and I was too shocked to stop them. "Your husband is under arrest for murder of Olivia Benson." said Bill.

"For your information sir, Olivia kidnapped Adam's daughter when she was a newborn, to later violently rape her. Adam saved many children's lives by killing her." said Jack. Bill took off the handcuffs on him. He hugged me.

"I'm sorry to hear that." he replied. "It's okay." said Adam. He nodded his head and left. I hugged my husband and he cried. "Let it out, it's okay to cry." I replied.

Jack protect his family with his life

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~