Don't care about her

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 14th 1999: New York

I was in the library and and studied. A
importen test was coming up and I wanted to be well prepared for it.

 Aimporten test was coming up and I wanted to be well prepared for it

(Adam)

The door opened and Jennifer came in. She went up to my table and ruffled my hair. "Hey babe." she said and blew a bubble of her chewing gum. "Hey." I replied.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "I'm studying for an exam." I said. She ignored it. "C'mon, let's do something fun, I'm so bored." replied Jennifer. "I have to study and you should do it too." I said. "I'm not a nerd like you." she replied.

(Jennifer)

(Jennifer)

We can do something tomorrow if you like." I said. "You said that yesterday too." replied Jennifer. "I know, but." I started but she cut me off. "Never mind." she said and walked out of the libray. I ran my head through my hair and sighed. It was raining outside and windy. Perfect weather to stay inside and drink a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream.

***

***

An hour later I was on my way to the Enlish class. Jack passed me and she smiled. Jennifer passed him and threw his books to the floor. She went away with her friends and laughed. I gave back Jack his books and she mouthed a thank you.

"Don't care about her." I said. "It's okay." replied Jack. "Do you want to hang out tomorrow?" I asked. "I'd love to." he said. "Great." I replied with a smile on my face. "See you tomorrow then." said Jack.

-End of the flashback-

Jennifer was jealous of Adam's friendship with Jack.

I hopr you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~