You've a beautiful bookstore

Adam's: POV

It was a busy day in the bookstore. "Here's your book, have a nice day." I said with a smile on my face. "Thank you and same to you." replied the woman and walked out. I smiled softly, everyone here is so friendly. I love my job so much. The bell rang when the door opened.

"Good morning Ingrid, how are you today?" asked Jack. "I'm good." she said. "Meet my husband Adam." he replied. "It's so lovely to meet you, Jack has talked so much about you." said Ingrid. I blushed. "It's nice to meet you too." I replied.

"What can we help you with?" I asked. "I'm looking for the book Beautiful boy." said Ingrid. "Oliver, get the book." I replied. He came back with the book and I gave it to Ingrid. "Thank you." she said and paid it.

(Ingrid)

(Ingrid)

"Ingrid is a loyal customer." said Jack. "I understand why, you've a beautiful bookstore." I replied. "Thank you darling." he said and kissed me. "You're welcome." I replied and kissed him back. "Have I tell you how much I love you?" asked Jack. "You can tell me every day." I said.

***

Adam's: POV

I found my husband in our bedroom. He was looking at something on his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Looking through some photos." said Jack. I saw a photo of a little girl. "You never told me you've a child." I replied. "It was too painful." he said and tears filled his eyes. "What happened?" I asked worried.

"I was in a messy custody-battle with my ex-husband. The judge granted him full custody of Lily. He took my daughter from me, I wasn't allowed to visit her. Then she went missing." said Jack and his voice broke. "I'm so sorry to hear that." I replied. "I don't trust her being with David." said Jack. "We'll find her, don't worry." I replied. "Thank you." he said and hugged me.

I feel for Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~