I'm innocent

Emily's: POV

I was left alone in kindergarten. Daddy and papa hadn't come. They promised they'd pick me up.

"I can give you a ride home." said Stephenie. "Thank you." I replied. "No problem." she said. I took my backpack and we went to her car. We passed my house on the way. There were three police cars parked outside.

Two policemen came out with a man in handcuffs

Two policemen came out with a man in handcuffs. He saw me and tears filled my eyes. I opened the door and ran out. I heard Stephenie calling my name. A woman stopped me.

"Hello, what's your name?" she asked. "Emily Benson." I said. "Nice to meet you, my name is Amanda Rollins." she replied. "Daddy promised me to pick me up, but he never came." I sobbed. Amanda gave me a teddy bear. "Your dad has committed a horrible crime." she said. "He's not a killer." I replied.

"We have received reports that your dad has behaved inappropriat towards you. I'm very sorry, I know it's hard to understand." said Amanda. "Daddy." I replied crying. Stephenie picked me up and stroked my hair. I hugged my teddy bear and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

***

Stephenie and I followed Amanda to the police station. Daddy came in. Papa came too and I ran to him. Felix picked me up in his arms. I wanted to hug daddy, but Amanda held me back. He gave her a cold glance. "I'm innocent, I'd never hurt my daughter." said Oliver. "I bet my grandma is behind it, she wants to frame me" replied Oliver.

Two guards locked him up in a cell. I screamed and cried. "You'll live with your grandparents." she said. "I want to live with daddy and papa." I sobbed. "He's not in good shape to take care of you." said Amanda.

Olivia really wants to ruin everything

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~