I'll protect you with my life

Oliver's: POV

"Please stop, it hurts." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "It hurts less if you relax." replied Scott. I screamed of pain, but nobody would hear me. "Can I get a kiss?" he asked. I kissed his lips and he smirked. "I love you so much." said Scott. After a while I lost consciousness and everything went black.

I sat up in my bed and breathed heavily. Dad run into my room and hugged me.

"Shhh, you're okay, you're okay." said dad calmly. "I'm so sorry, I'm such a freak." I sobbed. "You're not a freak, none of this is your fault." replied Adam. "Don't leave me." I said. "I'll always be here for you, I'll protect you with my life." he repiled and I smiled.

"Come." he said. I wrapped the cover around me and followed dad to the kitchen. He made a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream to me. Then we went to the living room and watched Atlantis: the lost empire.

"Dad, do you think I'm a freak?" I asked

"Dad, do you think I'm a freak?" I asked. "You're not a freak, you're a wonderful boy with a heart of gold." he said. "I love you dad, so much." I replied. "I love you too." he said. I fell asleep after a while. Dad carried me back to the bed.

***

I woke up next morning and my baby kicked me. I massaged my bump and smiled. "I love you so much, I don't let anybody hurt you." I said. She kicked me again. "You're so loved, I'll always be here for you, I promise." I said.

Oliver is more kinder now

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~