2

[Author's Pov]

Jungkook was drinking wine when his eyes landed on someone that never in millions of years he expected to see. And his mood suddenly changed, his all anger and irritation is started fading away, his work and bad day is long forgotten.

Did he just said that he's not in mood to flirt!? Fu*k that!! He's more than ready to flirt. Just flirt?? He's even ready for hookup. He can feel himself getting hard, but for what??

Well, how can't he get ready when he saw most sexy and hottest person that he come across in his wholelife. He just saw prettiest person that ever existed in whole universe. Wearing blue and white that makes him look like living doll, A prince that directly comeout of fairytale.

Jungkook's handsomeness hypnotised everyone in party and here he's hypnotized by someone, sounds impossible right? Well he himself never thought before.

But there Standing surrealy beautiful stranger who didn't let jungkook's eyes move away from him

But there Standing surrealy beautiful stranger who didn't let jungkook's eyes move away from him. With his sharp features and perfectly gorgeous body he's catching everyone's attention. It looks like he is God's favorite art that God built after taking many decades, Well it's true though!!!

Jungkook accepted that he's beautiful and he will take this beauty for himself today night. He can feel himself attracted towards someone this strongly for very first-time. He was so busy in thoughts that he didn't notice the person he's starting was long gone.

He started looking around in hope to see the glimpse of that person again, the thing he didn't notice is that someone was standing behind him while observing his actions.

"It's not polite to stare at someone without permission, you know" and Jungkook was surprised after hearing deep honey voice but what surprised him more is owner of voice.

"Who said I was staring?" He answered back though it was a clear lie. but who's gonna tell that to stranger atleast that's what he thought.

"I can feel your stares even from faraway" stranger said looking at him with unreadable look.

"What can I do? It's not my fault that my eyes refused to move away from you" jungkook answered with confidence this time.

"Flirting with me!? I see" stranger took few step closer.

"Well you should appreciate beautiful things so I'm just appreciating your beauty" jungkook himself didn't know why he's feeling this comfortable with stranger that he just got to know few minutes back.

"Ok, I should probably go then" he turned back to go when someone hold his wrist to stop him.

"Wait!!What will you do if I say I was Flirting with you" jungkook asked with slight smirk on his face.

Stranger stepped dangerously closer to jungkook and said "Then, find someone else to flirt with"

But after saying that stranger didn't move back so jungkook again asked "nope, anyone else didn't match my standards today"

"Standards? For Flirting!?" Stranger asked in questioning voice.

"Standards for Flirting-nope, standards for things happen after Flirting" jungkook said with wink.

Stranger come near jk's ear while jk's hands go to hold stranger's waist and they made eye contact. Jungkook can get lost in those eyes but he controlled himself knowing that he doesn't have much time. But jungkook can clearly see one emotion in those pretty eyes because why not? He knows that emotion very well moreover he has same emotion in his eyes right now!! He's just waiting for stranger to say something so he can confirm his negligible doubt.

"Did I match your standards then!?" With that jungkook's all doubt was gone. He is sure it's LUST...that is seen in both of their eyes.

"You risen my standards more higher then before"

"I'm flattered" with that stranger hug him.

Jungkook can feel something happening to his heart that never happened before, he can feel emotions that he never felt before but he choose to ignore it for now.

"Where!?" That's all jungkook managed to ask.

As if stranger understand the meaning behind it he answered "here"

With that jungkook hold stranger's hand and take him to his room.yes!! Jk has room in Yugyeom's house bcz he sometimes stay here at night.

As soon as they get inside jk lock the door and kissed the stranger. Jk can fell his soft and addictive lips that is driving him crazy. He can taste it whole life but both of them knows it's all about one night with no feelings attached.

After few minutes jungkook started kissing stranger's neck and the fragrance he smell was something he has never smell before. Totally addictive and unique. He's sure that he can never get over this fragrance that is somehow comfortable for him. In past he was used to hate the smell of any fragrance but this stranger's fragrance is exception for him. He's confused that why this smell is different from others but he can't deny the fact that he's loving it.

He softly pushed stranger on bad and get on top of him. He himself doesn't know from where this softness come into him today, but it did. Surprisingly for a stranger who he never meet before today. They started undressing eachother......and rest is history.

Dirty mind people think about it on your own!! I'm not writing it!! Atleast not right now. 😋

When morning come first person that wake up was stranger. After waking up he took his clothes from floor and wear it.

He take his phone to watch time "I'm late,sh*t" that's the first thing he mumble after it.

He was ready to walkout when suddenly he turned around and kiss jungkook on forehead before leaving. To his surprise He himself doesn't know why he did it, it just happened. He will surely forgot it as soon as he will step outside this mansion. With that he disappeared from this mansion and jungkook's life.

He knows jungkook's name? Ofcorse he does. Afterall jungkook is worldwide famous idol. But that's not the same case with jungkook bcz he doesn't even know stranger's name.

When jungkook wakeup he didn't see anyone there and to say he was upset is not wrong. He himself doesn't why it's affecting him even a bit. Normally he's the one who walkout or kickout his hookups. He's thinking about spending another night together with pretty angle guess it's not that easy. with sign he go to washroom for fresh up. He can still smell stranger's fragrance on his body that lighten his mood a bit. After getting ready he go to his workplace and started working.

It's been 1 month and 8 days since he meet pretty stranger which he expected to meet again but to his disappointment it didn't happen. He let out a sign and try to focus on sleep as tomorrow is really important day.

Why? He doesn't know too. His mom wants him to go with them for dinner. As usual to make his mom happy he said yes.

With many thoughts in his mind he finally lets the sleep takeover him. In hope that tomorrow will be a good day.

It will right!? Who knows!? Future is uncertain and unpredictable that's sure!!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○