18

[Author's Pov]

Jungkook's jaw dropped when he looked into taehyung's eyes. Now when he thought about it, he was sure that tae wore green eye lenses but now it changed!? Green turned...........Hazel gold.

How?? Maybe due to darkness

How?? Maybe due to darkness. 'Is it even possible' jungkook thought and shook his head. He again looked at Tae but this time taehyung also noticed it. Taehyung saw jungkook's expression and understood what cause it. 'Later' taehyung mouthed jungkook silently and jungkook nodded before turning away.

Everyone heard footsteps so they stared at entrance. Suddenly Dahyun & chanyeol entered inside. Everyone sighed in relief after seeing them. After gathering courage bts looked at Tae when light cameback. Taehyung seemed calm then before thanks to beakhyun.

"Did we miss something?" Dahyun asked after looking at everyone's awkward expressions.

"Nothing" bts except jungkook and Xiao yelled in union.

dahyun walked near his brothers and said "Oppa let's go out" Beakhyun smiled at her. Taehyung nudged baekhyun's shoulder.

"What she asked you to go out with her" beakhyun Said.

Taehyung shook his head before replying "She asked you. Right dah?" Dahyun nodded in agreement.

"But she said oppa" beakhyun tried to defend himself.

"Yes! She said oppa that's why it's you. She always calls tae as Taetae oppa or Taebear oppa" chanyeol stared at fact. Jungkook nodded too as he noticed it since last few meetings.

"If you don't mind may I ask something?" Jin asked to Dahyun. She nodded and encouraged him to go ahead.

"If I'm not mistaking Taehyung is younger than you rights!?" Jin asked and dahyun nodded.

"Then why you call him oppa?" Jin questioned. Dahyun giggled before replying "When we were kids I used to call him oppa to annoy him but slowly it became our thing. I don't mind it and I'm sure he doesn't too" dahyun turned towards taehyung to see his reaction and taehyung shook his head with slight smile indicating her that he didn't mind it either.

Everyone nodded their head in understandment besides age is just numbers right!??

Dahyun & Beakhyun walked out first, followed by others. Day just passed like that, in work. Jungkook was unable to focus on his work because of what happened in morning. He was confused and maybe....shocked.

Night!! at their home,
He entered in their room totally lost in thoughts that he didn't noticed taehyung sitting on bed infront of him.

"Let's eat first then we'll talk" after hearing taehyung's voice jungkook came out of his thoughts and nodded his head with smile.

They eat dinner in silence. Most of time, jungkook lost in thoughts but taehyung didn't said anything as he understood jungkook's reaction and in his prospective it's quite normal too. Taehyung put plates in dishwasher while jungkook took shower. When taehyung entered in room he saw jungkook was looking anxious so he hold jungkook's wrist and made him sat on bed.

"I have something to tell you. I tried to tell you yesterday didn't I!?" Taehyung asked and jungkook nodded.

Taehyung closed his eyes and took a deep breath but opened it again when he felt jungkook's lips on his forehand.

"Relax. Nothing in this world can make me leave you, my lune. No matter what you say, no matter what will happen. I'm here with you today, tomorrow & always. Never forget that humm?" Jungkook said with softest voice as if he was talking with baby.

"Ok. So umm....I don't know where to start from?" Taehyung said in confusion and hung his head low.

Jungkook lifted tae's head by placing his middle finger on chin. "From wherever you want to. We can stop here if you're not ready or comfortable. Always remember that You're my first priority. I can wait besides we have lot of time" jungkook said to comfort taehyung. Taehyung looked into jungkook's eyes which showed honestly and sincerely mixed with love.

Now!! Taehyung believed jungkook. He's ready to open up and say all his secrets to the person he love. In that moment he knew jungkook will never hurt him or leave him.

"I want to say jungkook. I believe in you " Those few words coming from Taehyung matters too much for jungkook. Taehyung's trust & love was all he needed. Jungkook was beyond happy.

"Firstly you know I always ware lenses right?" Taehyung asked and jungkook nodded positively as he knew for some reason taehyung prefers to stay with lenses. In past he never once saw taehyung without lenses.

"Do you wanna know why I ware them?" Jungkook instantly nodded his head in curiosity.

Taehyung chuckled before continuing "Hmm I'll tell you but before that let me show you my real eye color"
(Any guesses 🤫)

Taehyung turned around and started removing his lenses meanwhile jungkook just stared at him with curiosity. After few seconds taehyung turned back. What jungkook saw next made him gasped in surprise. soon his eyes soften and he gazed at Tae in awww. He walked near taehyung so that he get a better view of taehyung's eyes.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Short chapter? I know!!
But next one is long _ one secret down....others, yet to come 😉

- Taehyung's eye color...hummm...any guesses 🤔
- What's so special about taehyung's eye color! Why it's different!?? 🤭
Think think 😜

○●○●○●○●○●○●○