15

[Author's Pov]

Taehyung & Baekhyun said together-
"I'm his brother!!"
"He's my brother!!"

Jungkook look at them with wide confused eyes cause why not? Everyone in world knows Byun baekhyun. Then he thought 'oh maybe, they see eachother as brothers' so he nodded.

"I'm his boyfriend btw" chanyeol said as he knew jungkook was jealous few minutes ago. Jungkook nervously smiled in return.

Baekhyun said "About what happened bef--"

"Oppaaaa" They heard a scream & saw dahyun running towards them. Baekhyun glared at her for cutting his sentence in middle.

"So Mr.jeon why should I trust you again with my brother??" Baekhyun asked.

"I know it's hard to trust me and right now you don't have to. But atleast give me a chance to earn your trust, this time with my actions not words" jungkook pleaded.

Baekhyun thought about taehyung and he knew what to do next. "Two weeks jeon, two weeks" Baekhyun said and jungkook shown bunny smile.

You might think that baekhyun overreacted but he has his own reasons. He can hardly trust anyone when it comes to His Ange. He always handles tae delicately & with so much love that even words can't describe.

Baekhyun said in dark voice "If I saw tear in his eyes or sadness on his face because of you then consider yourself as dead" jungkook nodded sincerely as he understood baekhyun wasn't joking when he said that.

*cough* "did I miss something?" Dahyun asked in confusion. Xiao nodded her head.

"They are together again, I guess" Xiao turned towards Tae and continued "Are you?" Taehyung gazed at baekhyun and both nodded.

Dahyun squealed in excitement but stopped when heard, "That's good" Mr.kim's voice. No one noticed them entering as they were busy in talk expect one person, taehyung. Jungkook bowed infront of them. Mr&Mrs kim patted his back in affection.

"Dad What're you doing here?" Dahyun asked and Mr.kim gave her defended look while jungkook looked at father-daughter duo with dumbfounded expression. "Just come to see my son" mr.kim said.

"Didn't you met yesterday?" Dahyun asked to seo-joon & taehyung. "Not me silly" Taehyung pointed beside dahyun before continuing "him"

"I don't have only one son little girl. today I come to check on my oldest son" seo-joon said and walked towards baekhyun, He hugged him for few seconds.

Now! jungkook has only one thing in his mind... confusion... confusion... confusion & confusion.

Taehyung noticed it so he whispered near jungkook's ear "I'll tell you later" and Jungkook replied with small "ok"

"Everyone leave now" Taehyung said.

"Why??? Noooo" dahyun whined but taehyung glared at her.

"Right now!! shuu...shuu...get out.." Tae pushed everyone out & jungkook started at him with big doe eyes, just like how a child stare at his favorite candy.

Few minutes later tae came inside again and huffed. "Let's go home" jungkook said. He expected taehyung to stay with him together in one house so they can bond again.

"Let's stay here tonight" Taehyung said and jungkook nodded happily after hearing 'tonight' word. Taehyung handed him some of his clothes and saw him guest room so that he can fresh up. He told jungkook to come to his room after finishing his business.

Few minutes later, Jungkook found Taehyung sitting on bed with white blanket in his lap when he entered inside. He sat beside him. Taehyung looked up and their eyes met. Taehyung smiled before breaking eye contact. Taehyung patted on blanket softly which made jungkook confused. (Guess it's confusion day for him 🤫)