13

[Author's Pov]

In front of everyone, There standed taehyung and dahyun. Ohh!! what view too see *cough* not in pleasant way. vibes of Romantic drama with free audience. Taehyung stood behind dahyun. Taehyung captured her from one side by putting his one hand on kitchen counter and other hand on her waist meanwhile dahyun clapped her both hands with bright smile. Some flour flied here and there when she clapped.

Seems like none of both minded having people around them

Seems like none of both minded having people around them. Dahyun turned around and putted her hands around taehyung's neck and showed taehyung her tongue. Taehyung shoved her arms away from his neck and walked out from there. He stopped at exit, turned his head and glared at her before going out. 

"You're cleaning all this mess" Beakhyun ordered and pointed towards the mess created in kitchen. Dahyun showed her puppy eyes in hope to escape from cleaning but it didn't work. Beakhyun and others walked out from there. Everyone took their seats in living room and waited for taehyung to join them. Jungkook somehow managed to pull straight face. few minutes later taehyung came in living room after Changing his clothes. Taehyung walked past dahyun with intention to avoid her. Dahyun whined at that.

"Oh come Mon Ange, you know she's sorry" beakhyun tried to defend dahyun. Uff!! Wrong word. No one understood it but jungkook can speak multiple languages so he understood the word. His grip tighten as his anger comeback. What surprised him more is Taehyung didn't react after hearing nickname as if it's very normal.

"It doesn't seems like it" Taehyung said. His voice sounded husky, low and rough because of illness. Everyone passed taehyung worried look.

"Are you ok? What happened Taehyung!?" Jin asked with concern as his mother instincts kick in. For some reason jin felt connected with taehyung but shrugged his thoughts for now.

"Nothing to wary about, doctor said it's temporary swelling of the vocal folds due to little cold and infection" Beakhyun answered instead of taehyung. Others nodded in understandment.

"So, how're we gonna do meeting? If taehyung can't talk properly" namjoon asked with hesitation.

Xiao replied "Beakhyun & I will handle today's meeting in place of taehyung" everyone nodded in confusion but didn't said anything. 

Taehyung walked towards kitchen but stopped when he felt someone's arms around his waist from behind. Dahyun back hugged taehyung. Taehyung wriggled and tried to get away from her grip. "oppa" dahyun whined after seeing taehyung's attempts. Taehyung turned around to look at her. "What?" Taehyung asked in annoyance.  Dahyun pouted and sulked at taehyung. "I'm sorry" dahyun replied with pout. Taehyung ruffled her head and walked in kitchen. Jungkook was Jeonlous 😂. 

After few minutes, in middle of meeting dahyun came to beakhyun. Beakhyun gave her question look. "Tae oppa found out chocolates that I hide last night" dahyun said with nervous smile. Xiao gave her unbelievable look. Beakhyun blinked his eyes few times while processing received information. He fastly stands up and about to run towards kitchen but stopped in half way when he saw taehyung coming out from kitchen. Everyone looked at beakhyun with confusion only jungkook understood the reason behind his actions. Cause Taehyung's another love 'chocolates'. Taehyung came with bowl in his left hand which was full of chocolates and one chocolate in right hand. He was about to eat it when someone held his wrist to stop him.