1

PRESENT TIME :

It's heavily raining outside in Seoul & the Strom is almost about to come but someone is not affected by it at all!!

Somewhere faraway from city in mansion 5 Yr old boy is smiling while reading his book totally unaware from set of eyes that are watching him.

IN 2021 :

[Author's Pov]

It's awesome day with perfect weather that gives pleasant vibes and happiness can be seen on everyone face! Well, not everyone!! Awesome day become horrible day, pleasant vibes turned into unpleasant vibes and sadness is all you can see on everyone's face. In Bighit corporation there is totally opposite situation right now. Why ?? Cause they didn't finish work,No! They loss any deal, No!! They broke any rule,No!!! Then?......well let's see.

Documents are ready for signature of Ceo but surprisingly no one is ready to go in Ceo's cabin. everyone is scared for their life right now bcz Ceo is extremely angry, as usual no one can calm him down when he's angry, atleast that's what they thought!!

After few minutes sound of heels were heard all around the Floor and everyone knows who it is. The person come infront of table where documents is placed and about to enter when..
"Sir is angry, be careful" manager said "I will, don't wary" with that she turn the knob of door to open it.

In middle of cabin you can see the ceo who's currently busy in reading documents with sour mood and angry look on his face. As soon as click of door is heard ceo lifted his face to see the person he's expecting and there she is! Standing at door with all her glory looking beautiful as always.

As soon as she walked inside she placed everything on table when ceo said "where is he? How am I gonna slove this problem without him!?" Well, she knows about whom ceo is talking but first she needs to calm ceo.

she put her one hand on his shoulder and squeeze it somehow it helped ceo little bit to stay calm meanwhile with other hand she pulled her phone and called someone.

After halfring someone answered the call and said "calm down!! Take deep breathes, I already handled everything, don't take too much stress after all it's not good for your health oldy" as if he knows about the situation of company very well.

"I'm not ol...--" ceo was about to answer back when call got disconnected from otherside.
Ceo rolled his eyes meanwhile his secretary has done look on her face because of their everyday drama.

"He never lets me complete my sentence,why?" with that question Ceo turned to look at his secretary who just struggled her shoulder in response and started doing her work.

~Somewhere in Seoul ~

In luxurious car a person is resting his head on back of car's seat while thinking about his whole day and suddenly the car stopped at the entrance of his friend's mansion. He's not in a mood for party today but his best friend requested him, so here he is!!

After taking a deep breath he walkout of car and suddenly everyone got hypnotised by his handsomeness. Camera flashes and loud cheering of his name is heard. He's not in mood for anything right now but he doesn't want be disrespectful to others so after politely greeting them he walked inside.

There are many people that he knows. After talking with some of them he excused himself and started walking towards bar counter but stopped in track when he heard his best friend's voice "wait! Jungkook."

Jungkook turned around and there he saw his friend running towards him, after seconds his friend landed on him with full speed and he swore If he didn't have fast reflexes than they both have been landed on floor. Did he just say Landed !? It's too safe to say landed, instead he will prefer to say crashed!!

Jungkook mumbled "What a Nice way to great someone" totally unaware that his friend heard him.

"I heard that" with that his friend broke the hug in return Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

His friend can easily say that Jungkook is not in good mood today, he was busy in observing jungkook's facial reaction when his train of thought got broke by Jungkook's voice "Hi to you too Yugyeom!!"

He just nod and keep observing jungkook's facial reactions that is continuously changing, he can clearly see how tired Jungkook is feeling.

"Hey, is everything ok? You are looking tired?" Yugyeom asked but in response he just heard a low mumble "work". He will surely miss it if he was not standing close to jungkook.

Ofcorse Yugyeom knows how stressful an idol's life can get and how tired it can make you, he understand it afterall he's also an idol. He was about to ask something when he heard someone calling his name.

"I think you should go" jungkook said "ok! then take care, enjoy the party and tell me if you need anything" with that he hug last time before disappearing between cluster of people.

Jungkook again turned around and started walking towards bar. He can feel irritation and anger growing in his mind by every passing second. He doesn't want any girl or boy to flirt with him today or else he will surely create a drama here!!obviously Not in a good way. To avoid everyone he decided to take the corner sit.

He ordered a wine and started drinking it while thinking about his work. Surprisingly he's not in a mood for any hookups today which happens very rarely. You can say that he's playboy and his members knows it but they are ok with it as long as jk is not in a relationship and cheating on someone which is nearly impossible cause jungkook is not interested in relationships. The only thing jungkook hate is commitments and relationships.

Yes! Work, members, army and family are only thinks that matters in jungkook's life. But it will change soon right!? something or someone is Going to enter his life, which will change his life's priorities and feelings.

Jungkook's life is vary stable. But life is not always stable right!? He is enjoying his life, Totally unaware from the fact that something is going to happen that will turn his life 180 degrees.

But the question is~ When will it change? who will change it? And How??

In answer of all questions there is only one sentence: " Tonight!! On 30 December, 2021"

This is the day when jungkook's whole life started changing. Good way or bad way!? Well, let the future decide that!!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Btw, how is the first chapter!?
I tried my best to write it 😌

So, what are you guys thinking!?

Who can be the ceo? And his secretary!?
Let me tell you Tae is not ceo.....

Don't wary...Tae will arrive soon!!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○