16

As I said before, I'll explain about kim family in next update!! For now enjoy this part.....

[Author's Pov]

Next day taehyung and jungkook went to their new home which jungkook bought away from Seoul city to get some peace and nature's experience. Yup!! Jungkook bought it 1 year ago on their anniversary to gift taehyung as he strongly believed one day taehyung & he will again live together and finally the day is here when Kook & Tae will took step forward to create new & better life for them, with eachother, for eachother. Taehyung liked everything about it so after hearing that jungkook thought it's worth his every efforts.

The home was not big but not small either, it's just perfect with modern design and forest view which completely matched taehyung's vibes

The home was not big but not small either, it's just perfect with modern design and forest view which completely matched taehyung's vibes. Jungkook & Taehyung took a day off to spent some time together.

Taehyung was in bathroom when jungkook's parents called him to talk or you can say scold

Taehyung was in bathroom when jungkook's parents called him to talk or you can say scold. When jungkook picked-up Mrs.jeon literally shouted on call making his son's ear go deaf. His father was disappointed in him while his mother gave big lecture to him for not telling them about taehyung. How did the know?? Obviously kims, their friends (Friends gossips you know😉) but then they both smiled seeing their sons happy. They demands to meet taehyung so jungkook told them he'll bring Tae tomorrow for dinner and cut the call.

He turned around to see taehyung learning on glass window with folded arms. "Mom & Dad wants to meet you" jungkook said with hesitation as taehyung's cold glare scared him. "Tomorrow dinner?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded in return not trusting his words anymore. Taehyung smiled and walked inside. Jungkook just stood there in shock due to taehyung's duality. Man it's insane how can someone dangerously glare and smile after few seconds as if nothing happen, only taehyung can do this. Taehyung checked time and quickly runs to collect his laptop and documents from cupboard. He move to study room and settle them all on table for his meeting. Afterall ceo has to attend argent meetings when they're on leave. On other side, in bedroom jungkook lay on sofa. He opened twitter and starts scrolling down to see army's comments, He also replied some of them. After reading few comments he got tired so put his phone aside. He was thinking about something deeply that he didn't noticed when taehyung entered. Taehyung saw him laying on sofa and he thought it's hot & cute at same time.