21

[Author's Pov]

Taehyung was busy in his work when someone knocked on door of his cabin. "Come in" Taehyung said in deep voice with straight face but after seeing Xiao entering his expression softens. "Found anything yet?" Taehyung questioned.

Xiao shook her head slightly and mumbled in sad tone "Not a single clue"

"As always" Taehyung sighed and leaned backward to rest his head on chair. Xiao came behind Tae and started messaging his head. "Thanks" Taehyung mumbled while Xiao smiled in return.

After a while Xiao spoke "Tae your ms.doctor called to say that she's coming back" Taehyung humm and opened his eyes.

"When??" Taehyung asked. "Don't know. She said she'll only tell you" xiao pouted cutely. Taehyung took out his phone from pocket and dialed someone's number.

~ Somewhere on earth ~

[??? Pov]

Sound of bone cracking heard near fountain. Yeah!! It's me. After a long tiring day I stretched my body and my bones created creaking sound.

Anyway, I was walking on railing of fountain when my phone started ringing

Anyway, I was walking on railing of fountain when my phone started ringing. I saw the name and suddenly a smile came on my face. "Hey taetae" I said cheerfully. "Hi pretty" I felt relief wash over me after hearing his voice but I can easily sence tiredness & irritation behind it. Honestly I'm not surprised anymore, he's like this since many years...always busy in work. Sometimes it really hurts seeing him being careless about his health & feelings. He love others without wanting anything in return and to save them he can cross any limit. That's why I love him so much, infact more than anyone else in my life. We share a great bond which is full of care, love, adoration & most importantly fights. Yes! We fight a lot and I scolds him most of time but that's because I want him safe.

"You're coming back?" He asked in happy tone. "You dummy!!! I miss you. So I decided to return early" he chuckled at my silly response but it's truth, I really missed him besides I never stayed away from him these long ever since we met so I'm extra worried. Btw! We meet 5 years ago. I heard a knock from his side. 'Someone must have come' I thought.

"Have a safe flight" he said and quickly disconnected the call. "Take care taetae until I come" I said but unfortunately he didn't heard it. I heard horn from behind so I turned around and walked near car. I took one deep breath before closing the car's door.

~ Back to Seoul ~

[Author's Pov]

"Why didn't you asked her when she'll arrive?" Xiao asked after client walked out. "No need to ask. Maybe I know" Taehyung replied and Xiao nodded her head.

"Bring me a coffee" Taehyung said and Xiao nodded. Taehyung standed near window to see view of outside. "I guess it's time for you to comeback" Taehyung mumbled before pulling his phone out again. He called someone who picked it up instantly.

~ In Switzerland ~

Phone was pick by a man standing near glass door. His face was facing the ocean.

"Time to come back"

"Time to come back"

"Gladly! My gem" the person said while smirking.

(Quick question - Does Switzerland remind you something....related to this ff)

~ Back to Seoul ~

Taehyung and xiao entered in practice room where bts were practicing. "Oh hi taehyung" j-hope said as soon as he felt his presence.

Other stopped between their moves to greet taehyung. They took break for 5 minutes. Taehyung was talking with xu kai about some project when jungkook sat near him and started smiling like a fool.

"Why are you smiling like that idiot?" Jin asked in annoyance.

"Je suis amoureuse (I'm in love)" jk said something that no one understood besides him, Tae, Xiao & xu kai. Cause why not! Only four of them knows French language.

"Tais-toi (shut up)" Tae said while others just stared at them in confusion. Xu kai & Xiao ignored their negotiation as it was nothing new for them. They pretend like they didn't understood even one word. only if others knew what jk & tae said.

"Je te veux (I want you)" jungkook said with serious face as if he didn't flirt with Tae infront of everyone. Xu kai choked on his glass of water after hearing it.

"Va-t'en (Go away)" Taehyung replied before standing up from there. He turned around to walkout with little blush hidden behind his straight expression. Xiao followed him nearly.

"What did you said to him jungkook?" Jimin asked with angry frown. He didn't like how his bestie walked out from there with emotionless look.

"Nothing" jungkook replied in determination and shrugged his shoulders before going back to practice.

Taehyung was about to leave from Bighit when he received a notification in WhatsApp. He clicked on it to see it properly.

--------------

Little So 💗
Hyung, waiting for you outside.
Hurry up!!
Seen

--------------

Taehyung saw a car standing near entrance and a person was leaning on car. There standed his handsome little brother in all his glory waiting for him to arrive. After seeing taehyung he opened the door for him with smile which anyone can rarely witness. "Thanks Soso" Taehyung said after sitting inside.

"Anything for my lovely hyung" little Mr.kim replied with wink before closing the door but his words were genuine. (Any guesses about who's Soso 🤭)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Lots of thing happened in one chapter but it's ok I guess 😜

🤫 Any guesses about three person's ~
Ms.pretty
Mr.Ocean view
Mr.Soso

Next chapter _ Taekook's wedding revelation infront of bts.....are you excited 🤔

○●○●○●○●○●○●