Y/n saw your both pic together

It's 1 week since y/n joined the company,jk was friendly with y/n, yn sometimes thought that she had been in his presence before too but doesn't know when..

It was night, lisa and rose came back from office and y/n too, they all thought to clean their room as it was a mess, yn was cleaning her room with earphones on with a sad music,  she was peacefully cleaning, until she came across an old box, it was really old, she at first thought to keep it aside but something made her curious,she opened and saw her old stuffs, after seeing many stuffs, she saw a pic upside down, their was something in that pic,that took her curiosity level high, so she turned it up and saw hers and a boy's pic (the same which jk has)...she thought deeply for a while..

Y/n: umm...I think I remember him...mah friend in class IV but I forgot his name uff...how dumbass I am I wonder what he be doing I wanna ask loads of questions to him...(sad pout)

Y/n: Anyways let's keep it aside for now and clean the room...

(After 2 hrs of cleaning,they all together shout "done!!" A coincide they cleaned it together but they all laughed and said good night and went to sleep)

Y/n: Ahh..!! That pic...why is it coming in my head...forget in anyways...

(She was trying to sleep)

Y/n: offo...this JK why is he coming infront of my eyes..am I mad?! (She slaps herself) uff..let's listen music which is sad..hehe...(chuckles to herself)

She slept with the sad music on, in her dreams some black and white memories fluctuate at first of their parents which made her happy but later some weird noises of crying,aeroplane,a boy..

Y/n: uff..WTF are these noises of boy..he looked like the one in this pic...

She went towards the pic with a sad and lil teary eyes and murmured (she was half asleep)

"Forgive me if I don't remember your name but I remember your touch, forgive me if I didn't recognize your face but I remember how your eyes looked at me...!!"

Yeah I know I don't remember your name nor your face but I remember those shiny sparkly eyes with which you looked me at...

Saying these words,she went to sleep again and finally slept..

"She doesn't remember him but her inner soul never forgot him"