Jealous Y/N (yes she's in love!)

[END OF OFFICE DAY]

Jk: y/n...umm...actually you don't need to come tmrw...I have some imp meetings with some clients in the office..so you need not come...

Y/n: Ah okay!

Next day morning

Y/n: Lisa! Rose! Is the breakfast rea---
Y/n: wait! They already went office, now I have the control here..hehem..let's do something fun in their rooms...

Y/n puts a cockroach,ofc a fake one, under the blankets in both's rooms..

*Afternoon*

{Y/n was missing jungkook,even she didn't know why but she is missing him}

Y/n: I said him "okay!!" But why I'm not okay...I am so bored now...

(Suddenly something came in Yn's mind making her jump is excitement)

Yeah! I know how to kill this boredom! I'll go to the restaurant and eat my fav food as lunch..."she said while jumping"...

(She went to the famous yet snallsmall restaurant which is very old but serves the best and as she enters she got a little shocked)

Y/n: what the hell!! He said he will be in office whole day but he is busy gossiping here...with whom? Let me see...oh it's Lara.. I thought only something is there between the...but why he needed to hide it...(sadly pouts)

Something was pinching deeply in y/n's heart, she went towards jk's table and without him noticing she sits a little far from him but close enough...

Y/n: ahh!! I don't wanna be close to him but why...am I getting impatient...wait am I in love? Huh...even if it's then he would never of course he is like a tree and I am just a small herb who could just see the tree but never reach there...

(Yn was sadly smiling,coz she never expected that she would love a rich and famous person like him but she ignores them and left from there)

*while walking on road*

Y/n: I think they were right...I should find someone to marry after all till what time I will be single...huh but since I saw jk I found no boy attractive...again why can't I just forget him or at least stop thinking about him...

"Saying these words she came near the beach which was not too far, as these thoughts were roaming in her heads...she sat on the beach which was having a sunset view,she felt it really mesmerizing..

she sat on the beach which was having a sunset view,she felt it really mesmerizing

To increase her emotions, she just put on her earphones and started listening to some sad songs but suddenly infront of her eyes some glimpse of jk were coming, smiling and talking to her,this all view was so much heartwarming that she couldn't ho...

To increase her emotions, she just put on her earphones and started listening to some sad songs but suddenly infront of her eyes some glimpse of jk were coming, smiling and talking to her,this all view was so much heartwarming that she couldn't hold back her tears, and tears rolled down her cheeks...

She thought it's because she is missing her parents but little she knew that she was just impatient to talk with her JK Whom she trusts very much talking to him makes her happy and she smiles and this is when she realizes Yes! She is in love..

Y/n: yes!! I am in love...(shouts)

Y/n: I know nothing's like this to him but still I would want him to be my bestie...ahh you JK you stole away my heart...(shys)

NEXT DAY

Jk enters his cabin with Lara, yn was already present there,

Jk: Lara...have a seat here...

Lara: yeah!

Y/n: You guys talk...I'll go...(smiles but sad inside)

Jk: why? You stay here...

Y/n: it's okay..I'll come...I have to talk...with someone (lie)

Jk: ok...(y/n leaves)

Lara: I think she has a bf...

Jk: no! Nothing's like that..

Lara: maybe...but she was smiling so maybe..

Jk: "Smiles aren't those what you put on your face it's that what you put on your heart, we smile for poses too but no one knows the sadness behind it"...

Lara: yehh!!

I know she is sad,but I don't know why, maybe some issues with money but yeah she is sad I'll ask her...also she is behaving a little awkward...he thought but focused on work...