JK got to know the truth

After taking bus, y/n left to her home, where lisa and rose were working online today, as she came,they both came to her after a while and asked,

Lisa: how was your interview?

Rose: did you get selected?

Y/n: wait wait wait! Yes I got selected but without any interview...

Rose/Lisa: huh?!

(Y/n tells exactly what happened)

Y/n: and you guys know what he was looking at me like I am "lost friend"...and pain was visible in his eyes!

Rose: pain! Nah girl...it might be stress

Y/n: I think so...

Lisa: and who knows,if it was really a pain?

Y/n: huh?

Lisa: nothing...

(After a while,they all went to their respective rooms and lisa got a call)

??: how's y/n's mood today?

Lisa: she looks all fine...she really isn't aware of anything...

??: yeah...make sure she's happy...

Lisa: ofc..I will...

[NEXT DAY]

Next day while coming,on way a man came and started to misbehave with yn, luckily there was jungkook there

Y/n: please leave me...I have no money to give you...please..

Jk:(why isn't she doing anything?)

(He goes to the guy, and beats him badly, y/n was getting panick attack due to same incident happening once again)

Jk: Are you fine? Take some water...

Y/n: Thank you so much...

Jk: can I ask you something...?

Y/n: Y-ye-yes...

Jk: why didn't you beat the guy?

Y/n: huh.. mom...dad...please don't...please leave the....please (she starts murmuring and breathes heavily)

Jk: relax...I am here...(hugs her)

When jungkook hugged her,she felt really comfortable as if she knew this warmthness,she cuddled him.

Jk: (Why is she behaving like this? Why is she so changed?)

If you don't mind can I ask what were you telling?

Y/n: Mom..Dad...(starts breathing heavily once again)

Jk: Relax (hugs her again) Now tell me..

Y/n starts telling him everything

Flashback:-

When Jungkook left her, a year later when she was going to school PTM with her mom and dad, suddenly two thieves came and catched them. They somehow make y/n free and told her to run away but those thieves came there, and catched Yn's mom and dad. Their parents somehow fought them and told Yn to run, it was horrible for her to see her parents die infront of her and even what could she do rather than running away...after that incident she had no where to live but she saw Lisa there and her parents took y/n with them and took care of her while Yn's parents died and police got their bodies next day...

Flashback over--

Y/n: this all happened

[A/p: yn didn't remember jungkook, while explaining it to jk she told "a boy"]

Jk: that's sad (pats her back) do you remember that boy?

Y/n: No!...

Jk:(yeah she probably doesn't remember me)

(After this jk booked a taxi for y/n and made sure she reached home safely)

Jk: I am sorry y/n, when you needed someone,I wasn't there, when you needed help I wasn't there,ahh..I am sorry...

(These thoughts were roaming in his head as he went back to the company)