Y/n forgot JK?

Y/n: Thank you!! Wait are you the CEO? (She said while getting up)

Jk: yeah I am!

Y/n: Good morning sir! Actually I heard that the place as your secretary is empty so I came..

Jk: you're my now my secretary

Y/n: Thank you so much sir!! May I know your name?

Jk: Jeon Jungkook

(He said as he believed she would remeber him but universe had other plans)

Y/n: Ok sir! I'll come from tomorrow (leaves from there)

Jk: She doesn't remember me (he fell on his knees and said with a little sobbing)

(He kept watching y/n going until she left from there, before his eyes all their previous precious memories started coming, how they first met,their first talk,their first fight,how she protected him,and everything with which a tear left from his eyes,he decided something)

Jk: I need to start everything from start, and make sure she doesn't know who I am...I really don't know how's she now..but no worries I'll make sure to make new sweet memories with you...(he said while wiping his tears off)

It is said that "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

And this is what is life...you cannot go back to redo something but you can start something new today and make it a new ending..that's what jungkook did...