Chapter 18

Author POV
(Warning! Sex. A lot of it. Go to chapter 19 if you don't want to read it.)

"Fuck me, baby"

That's all it took for Nova to march down to the side of the apartment Gabriella isn't so familiar with. Nova opens a door that was never opened before.

Her eyes widen at the room in front of her. The room was huge to start, on the walls, different sex toys were organized by colors and by sizes and by types. So it starts from red, there are dildos of different sizes, vibrators, strap-ons, nipple clamps, and so on. That organization was the same for every color of the Rainbow.

Gabriella was in shock. She didn't know what the variety was for what or for whom.

"Chose one, my love," Nova whispered in her ear. Shivers ran down the shorter's spine. She walked to the red color and then changed her mind. She walked slowly to the yellow color.

"This one?" It was more of a question than a statement. Nonetheless, Nova nods her head and walks over to the yellow toys on the wall. She takes down the smallest of each. She lays them on the bedside table and laid Gabriella on the bed.

Nova then took her shirt off as well as her pants and looked at Gabriella as if asking if she can take her clothes off. The dark-skinned beauty nods her head and Nova swiftly takes her clothes off too leaving her in her panties and bra.

Nova then takes off her undergarments and slides on the strap-on. Gabriella looks at the strap and Nova slowly slides her panties off.

Gabriella pulls Nova by the back of her neck.  "I'm afraid..." Gabriella whispers.

"I'll do it gently my love," Nova whispers back.

She slowly slides the strap on into Gabriella after slathering it with lube. Nova bends over and kisses Gabriella softly. "I love you, baby..." Gabriella says as her face scrunches up in discomfort.

"I love you too beautiful. Soon it'll feel good..." She mumbles into her ear.

Gabriella starts moving her hips against Nova's strap and Nova takes it as she's comfortable with the strap-on.

Nova pulls back and slowly slides back in. She does so a few times and slowly gets faster and faster.

Nova's pale thighs slam against Gabriella's tan ones. Nova moves her hips in wavey motions. Nova's thumb rubs against Gabriella's clitoris.

Gabriella arches her back and her head flies back. "Fuckkk! Yes yes yes! Right there!!!" Gabriella moans and Nova keeps the same steady rhythm.

"Cum for me love." Nova moans in Gabriella's ear.

Gabriella moans loudly and cums all over Nova's strap-on. Nova pulls out of Gabriella and takes the strap off.

"Goodness..." The dark-skinned beauty mumbles. "Can we go again?" She asks. Nova smiles and hums.

She positions her open thighs over hers and slowly lowers her dripping wet pussy on Gabriella's.

Both girls moan and Nova starts grinding her core onto Gabriella's. "Fuck fuck fuck..." Nova moans. Just watching Gabriella cumming almost got her to orgasm herself.

Holding back her orgasm she tries to get Gabriella to her first.

"Fuck baby faster..." Gabriella moans. Nova moves faster and starts shaking. Her legs shake like they never did and she cums all over Gabriella's pussy.

Nova groans. She sits up and spreads Gabriella's legs apart. She starts eating her out and fast enough Gabriella squirts on her face. Nova bends over and starts rubbing her tit on Gabriella's vagina.

Gabriella is forced to look at Nova when a cold material touches her warm skin. Nova looks up at her with dark eyes and a smirk plastered on her beautiful face.

Gabriella bites her lower lip and throws her head back. "Fuckkk..." She moans. Grinding her hip on Nova's tit and giving Nova pleasure in return by stimulating her nipple.

"Goodness gracious!" Gabriella screams and once again squirts all over Nova.

"I didn't know you were a squirter, my princess." Nova mumbles and kisses Gabriella.

Gabriella grabs Nova's tits and feels the nipples feeling the same cold material that touched her warm core.

"Is that a piercing?" Gabriella asks.

"Two." Nova straightens her posture and Gabriella's eyes scan her pale skin as sweat dropped down her skin. And it was confirmed. Nova has nipple piercings. And she just fucked Gabriella with one.

"That's sexy..." Gabriella says. Nova chuckles and stands up, picking Gabriella up with her and going to the tub in their room.

"You're sexy," Nova said back. Gabriella blushed and hid her face in Nova's neck.

←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→

There you go, horny bastards.
I'm so done for today.
-Alex