Chapter 13

Nova

"Do you Nova Kline accept Gabriella Rave as your lawfully wedded wife, take care of her and stand by her in sickness and health?" The old man asks.

"I do," I answer and sign the paper.

"And do you, Gabriella Rave accept Nova Kline as your lawfully wedded wife, take care of her and stand by her in sickness and health?" He asks Gabs. 

"I do," She answers and signs the paper as well. 

"Well, you two are married now. Legally." He says and we shake hands. I stand up and walk out with Gabs holding my arm. We walk to the car and drive to the restaurant she asked about on the way.

Many of you would think that being Dominant and Submissive would mean that I control every aspect of her life. She is a person of herself, she doesn't belong to me. I don't own her. I support her and am there for her. And she is for me as well. The only difference is that I eat red meat and she eats chicken. Simply because it isn't good for her stomach and she isn't trying to bulk up so she doesn't need it.

I on the other hand am trying to bulk up and red meat doesn't make me unwell.

We walk into the restaurant and sit at a window corner table. We order our food, I take a cheeseburger with extra hot sauce and Gabs orders a chicken salad with pesto and additional thousand islands dressing. We also order drinks, I take black coffee and she takes a latte.

"How are you, Nova?" She asks me and holds my hand from across the table.

"I'm good, Great even. I'm happy you're officially my wife." I say and look into her eyes.

"You are adorable baby." She smiles at me. 

"How are you, princess?" I ask back. I'm curious if she feels the same. 

"I'm good. I'm happy too." She says with a big smile. She has grown comfortable around me and I'm happy about that. It makes me feel that I'm doing something good.

After we finish eating we drive to this park and spend the rest of the day laying next to each other on a surprisingly sunny day between flowers and plants listening to nature and just spending time with one another.

←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→

Short but deal with it. I'm slowly getting back on my feet, and I'm quite happy about it.
-Alex