Chapter 6

NOVA

I park the car and step out of it. I quickly round the car and help Gabriella out. Gabriella and I take everything up to my apartment and she sits on the white couch. "Ahh... My legs hurt..." She whines.

I walk up to her and take off her shoes. She smiles at me as I massage her feet. "Better beautiful?" I ask her and she nods. Her head lolls back and I kiss her head. "I have some work to get done, wanna come with?" I ask.

"Yes, please. Can I get food first?" She asks and I nod.

"Of course, love. What does the beautiful princess want?" I ask and bend down so I'm at eye level with the sitting beauty.

"Umm... Fruit salad?" She asks and I nod while smiling. 

A submissive's diet is extremely different from a dominant's one. A dominant has to eat a lot of meat and protein. To keep the size and strength a dominant needs to maintain to keep their submissive safe.

Opposite us, the submissive needs to have mostly fruit and what you'd call a mostly vegetarian diet simply because their small little fragile bodies can't handle meat and a heavy protein diet.

"Of course, love." We walk to the kitchen and I lift her to sit on the counter as I cut up the fruits and make her a perfect fruit salad.

I pour some orange juice into the bowl after chopping all the fruit and stacking them in the bowl. I grab it and help her down and we walk to my office room.

The room is on the other side which she hasn't explored yet. We walk in and I let her take in the room.

To the right, there's a library wall that is colored dark green. All the books are books I've read or used during my studying years. Opposite the door, there's a big window and in the middle, there's my desk and office chair. To the left, there's a maroon wall with a cream couch. The floor has a dark red carpet.

We walk in and I step onto the platform. The room is divided into two parts. Part one is the floor's highest part and the second is from the step to the library.

I love this room because it's my dream office. I step off the platform and go to the fireplace. "Are you cold?" I ask.

"Yeah..." She mumbles eating the fruit salad I put on the small coffee table.

I take some wood I cut up with my wood Axe. I start it up and let it warm the room up as I open my laptop and start working.

I received all of the files from the school and the business, I'd have to call Cheryl and thank her.

Cheryl is my assistant and she's helping me slowly take over more and more of my mother's business. Now I'm taking over part of the school, where to put the kids.

I open the envelope and take out all the doms files. I start reading through them and placing the kids where I believe they would fit the best.

Here and there I averted my sight to Gabriella to see if she was okay and safe. She was sitting on the floor next to the fireplace wrapped in a light grey blanket.

Even though I love red, and red is my favorite color, I also love dark green. When I was settling into my apartment and thought about how to decorate it all, I chose green to be the main color and so made the whole house in the same dark green - dark academy theme.

"Do you want hot chocolate milk?" I ask her, thinking about making myself a coffee.

"Can I please have marshmallows with it?" She asked and I nodded my head with a smile.

"You want to stay here?" I asked her as I stood up. She ran to me and held my hand smiling up at me. I nodded and we walked to the kitchen where I started the coffee making sure it was strong. And making her hot chocolate milk with marshmallows as she asked.

←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→

I'm a confirmed simp y'all. And I'm mad at my crush. That bitch gave me chocolates knowing I don't eat that shit. I also got my period. So here I am in pain, free bleeding making y'all some chapters.

Anywho, I'm making so many drafts. So you'll know, I'll have an umbrella for a rainy day if I'll get to busy with school shit.

Also like omg January ends in a week. How was the first month of 2023 going for y'all?

For me it has been stressful and I bet I'll be growing white hairs soon enough. I also got my haircut so in happy about that.

Alright, bye see you next chapter <3
-Alex