Chapter 1

Nova

I slide my red gloves onto my hands, and slide my shoes on my feet and walk to the front door. I look over my clothes of choice to make sure I look good. I have on my protective gear and over that, I have a maroon suit. My hands are covered and my rings and jewellery are in the little pocket of my bag.

I take my matching red helmet and walk out of the apartment. I lock the door and walk to the elevator. I push on the -1 button to get to the parking lot where my bike is. I already put the bandana on my hair and put my long hair in a low bun that hangs under where the helmet will go.

Once I get to the bike I quickly make sure I have the second helmet that I chose last night for Gabriella in the box on the back of my bike. I also stuff my dark red bag into there. I start the drive to where my mom told me to get to, I believe Grim's place.

The drive isn't long but I do try to get there as fast as possible not to arrive late. Unlike my mom, I hate being late yet she loves being "Fashionably late" as she calls it. I think she's just late. No fashion there.

Thankfully I get right on time and Park my bike in the space that was left in the parking space next to the house. It's quite surprising to find a house in New York and not just apartment buildings. I take off my helmet and walk towards the door.

Before I even knock on the big wooden door it opens by an older man. "Hello, you must be Ms Kline." He says and I nod as I take off the helmet. "Come on in," He says and leads me into the house.

We arrive at two big double wooden doors, this woman has something with wood... He opens the door and I walk in and see Grim and Gabriella.

"Nova! You're early..." Grim says.

"Better early than never," I say. Changing the saying 'Better late than never' to fit the situation.

"You are the opposite of Sienna. I admire that." She says and stands. "Well, Gabi will be ready in just a few I need to tie her shoes and-" I cut her off.

"I'll do it, you go get the papers." She smiles at me and nods walking out of the room. "Hey there..." I say softly and walk closer to her. I kneel and put her leg on mine to tie her shoes. I look at her to see that she is hiding her face.

"Oh? Where did little Gabi go?" I ask with fake concern in my voice.

"I'm right here!" She says and giggles.

"There you are! You vanished! I didn't know where you are!" I say making her giggle even more. I quickly tie her shoes and sit down next to her.

"I'm Gabriella." She says giving me her hand to shake.

"I'm Nova," I say and shake her hand.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asks.

"You just did," I say making her giggle. It's so cute.

"Can I ask you... 2 questions?" She asks outsmarting me.

"Of course you can," I say turning my body to her so I can see her face better and not just from the corner of my eye.

"How old are you?" She asks.

"I'm 26, how old are you?" I ask acting as if I don't know that already.

"I'm 22" She answers and looks more comfortable already.

"What is your favourite colour?"

"Red, yours?"

"Baby blue." I give myself a mental high five for guessing her favourite colour correctly.

"Oh? You know I have a baby blue helmet, would you like to wear it?" I ask her.

"Really?!" She asks getting excited

"Yes really," I say and smile at her. Right then Grim walks in and gives me the papers and a black pen.

"Mom she has a baby blue helmet for me!" Gabriella says to Grim. Grim smiles at that and sits on the other side of Gabriella.

I read and sign each paper and then give them to Gabriella to sign as well. "Does this mean you are my Domme?" She asks when she finished.

"It sure does." Grim and I answer her at the same time. Gabriella giggles and stands up.

"Can you help me get the bags?" She asks looking at me. I nod and stand up giving her my hand to lead me to where her bags are. "Josh said he'd take them since Mrs Sienna said that you have a bike and not a car," Gabriella says as we walk to a room that is coated with baby-blue walls.

"I do have a car. I just don't like it." I say and take the 4 bags and suitcase.

"Oh, well... Josh is waiting..." She says and leads me to the back door.

"Who is Josh?" I ask.

"The driver." She answers and I push the door open. Outside next to a jeep waits for a big guy that is smoking a cigarette. "Josh!!" Gabriella yells making me flinch at the loud noise.

"Inside voice Gabriella." I tell her to which she apologises.

"It's okay, just not too loud okay," I tell her.

"Okay." Josh opens the car and I load the bags into it.

"Where am I supposed to go?" He asks.

"Just follow me," I say and walk with Gabriella out to my bike. The older man is waiting there for me with my helmet and the papers. "Thank you..." I say not knowing his name.

"Gustav. " He says.

"Thank you, Gustav."

←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→

Woohoo! Chapter 1 ya'll! Okay Okay, I love this book already. I hope ya'll do too.
-Alex.