Chapter 5

Nova

"So I was thinking of going to shop for colours today so we can paint your room," I say and sit down.

"Can I come?" She asks me and I look at her in shock.

"Of course, it's for you," I say and she smiles at me and nods. A small smile slides onto her beautiful face.  I finish my plate of 3 eggs and fruits. I get up and put it in the dishwasher.

Gabriella finishes up as well and we get on our way to choose her clothes for the day. "How about this and this, and this top?" She asks showing a matching outfit to mine. I smile at her and agree with her choice. She pickles up her sneakers and walks to the living room while I go back to choose my shoes from the rack. I choose Vans and walk out to her to put them on. "Can we go with the bike?" She asks.

"I don't think I have enough space for the paint so I think we're going to have to go with the car..." I say in a sad voice.

I look at her to see she's trying to hold back a smirk. "Aww... Well..." She says almost laughing her ass off. We walk up to my red BMW i8 and I open the door for her.

She climbs in and I jog to the other side and start the drive to the closest IKEA.

"What colours do you want?" I ask her as I take a right turn to the parking lot of the IKEA.

"Umm... Baby-blue... And emerald green." She says. I nod and park the car. I get out and open the door for her.

"My queen," I joke and bow for her.

"Idiot." She laughs. She takes my hand and we walk to the door. I've been here so many times I know the place like the back of my hand.

I walk us to the colour section and we take a sample from the emerald green and baby blue.

We find a worker and ask him for these colours. After we have our colours we walk through the other sections and saw different things she wants for her room.

When we have all the numbers and names, we walk to get a cart and start stacking everything up.

We go and pay and then we take a disposable cart that I can attach to my car for the new bed and closet and all the big stuff.

It wasn't much to pay but I know she feels terrible about how much it cost from the guilt-filled look on her face.

I kiss her head, open the door, and kiss her cheek before she gets in the car. She smiles at me and I smile back.

←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→

Okay! I had my mock test and now all that's left is the final semester exam. I'm so drained from all the history. I have memorised Hitler's actions and shit and I literally almost wrote history shit on a math equation. Yeah, that was my entertainment this week :)... 

Anygay, I got my septum piercing yesterday while I was high... Don't do drugs and get piercings while high\drunk kids.

-Alex.