Chapter 10

NOVA

We brought ma to my place last night and now I'm in the gym at 6 am planning out my day in my head.

First I need to open what mom left me, then I need to go to the school and give a speech about how my mom was a great woman and that I'll be a new principal.

Then I need to make Gabriella food and after that, I need to go over everything I need to do.

And then last but not least I need to move into my mom's office.

Ugh so much to do. Goodness.

I quickly finish up in the gym and get back home and start getting breakfast ready. "Hey dear," Ma says walking into the kitchen.

"Hey, ma," I say and break the egg. I watch it turn white and then flip it for a few seconds. Then I lay in on the bagel. "Can you go wake Gabriella up?" I ask and kiss the side of her head.

She nods and I plate everything. I also made ma and I coffee and Gabriella her hot chocolate milk.

Ma walks back into the kitchen with Gabi on her tail.

The Ebony girl walks over to me and I lift her into my arms. "Good morning baby," I say and kiss her forehead.

"Morning..." She mumbles and hides her face in my neck.

"Baby look, I made you breakfast and hot chocolate milk..." I kiss her cheek and sit her down on the stool.

I sit down next to her and ma is next to me.

She smiles and starts to eat her breakfast. I remind her to eat her fruits and veggies which she did unhappily. She then drank her beverage and I got her some water after that.

When we all finish I take her with me and we both get into the shower. I clean her up and wash my hair. And then we get on going with this hectic day.

←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→

Short I know. I have writer's block but I wanted to upload something. Also, naps are like my best fucking friend now. Yeah.
-Alex