Chapter 17

Gabriella
Time skip - 6 months

It's been a few months and I'm now officially in my second trimester of this pregnancy. I'm 4 months pregnant and let me tell you it's hell.

I wake up having to vomit everything in my stomach and burn my throat. I only want to eat carrots I don't know why. But I only was carrots.

At this very current moment, I'm kneeling on the floor bent over the toilet just waiting for it to end. Nova is right there rubbing my back and helping me through it all.

Once I'm sure this demon is done hurting me, I sit up straight and lean onto nova. My stomach is huge for 4 months and my back is in constant pain.

She helps me up and helps me brush my teeth. "I'm so done with this pregnancy already" I mumble and sit on the bed as Nova goes to choose clothes for our day.

We are going to our appointment and today we'll know if we're having a girl or a boy.

"I know princess, but just 5 more months and you're done with it." She says and comes back with my favorite overall. She helps me into it and we go to the car.

I hold her hand all the way there and so as in the elevator and the waiting room. "Mrs and Mrs kilne?" The doctor calls and we stand up and walk to her.

"Well, you know the drill." She says and I unbutton my overalls and lift my shirt. She lays this cold gel on me and we start hearing the normal sounds from the machine. "Alright... As you can see right here there's this little bump which indicates it's a boy." She says and we look at the picture.

"How many copies will you like?" She asks like she does every time.

"4 please," I say and she prints out 4 copies. Nova likes to have one in her office and I want one on the fridge one for my mom and one for her ma.

I wipe the gel off and sit up. Nova helps me with the overall and we walk out after getting our pictures.

"Names," I say.

"What?" She looks at me briefly then back at the road.

"Names. We need names. We need like a name list and a cube and every day roll the cube and delete that name until we're left with one." I say.

"So you want to gamble on our son's name?" She asks.

"Yes," I say. "Make it a nice game."

"You're crazy, love." She says and lays her hand on my upper thigh.

It's crazy how we still didn't do anything besides kissing and showering together. I don't know why. I guess too many things happened. I want to have sex with Nova.

I do. And I know I'm ready. Some nights I wake up in the middle of the night craving for her to touch me. But I stop myself. Because it's the middle of the night. I don't want to be a burden on her.

And I know she wants our first time to be slow and loving and not rushed. So I hold back my libido As much as I can.

But I hope the time is soon. I need her. Even right now. I'm so wet I need to change every few hours. I feel like a teenager again.

Ugh, I just want her to fuck me. But I also want her to make love to me. But I want her to fuck me first.

I take her hand and move it closer to my pussy which is begging for her. She doesn't look at me so I continue.

I move my panties to the side and the cold air makes me almost let out a moan. I hold it in so she won't suspect anything. I then slowly lay her fingers on my dripping wet pussy.

Nova's head snaps to me but I just give her an innocent look. Her eyes travel down to where her hand is and she sees my dripping wet, pulsating core on display. And her fingers right on my pleasure nub. She looks back at the road and drives fast to the apartment.

I giggle and move her fingers making me let out a moan.

She parks the car and we both get out. She grabs my hand and pulls me to the elevator.

Nova picks me up and I look into her eyes and say "fuck me, baby."

←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→

Well, that's something...
Oh, look a door...

I'll see myself out...
Yep...
Bye...
-Alex.