Chapter 3

Gabriella

She pulled me through the hallway that was painted dark grey and to the first black door. "This is the bathroom"

She said and opened the door to show me that it indeed is a bathroom. We walked more into the flat to find another black door. "This is where I put everything that I don't use and usually at the end of every month I take it all to this orphanage that my friend built and they give it to the kids, it's usually clothes, shoes, and stuff that I have laying around that I don't need." She explains but this time keeps the door closed.

We walk to the other side of the actually pretty wide and open hallway. We go through the open kitchen and living room and I see that the living room has a big window on the side. How I didn't notice it is a mystery to me.

The walls are once again dark grey and there are some paintings on the walls here.

"This is another guest bathroom. And this is my room." She says pointing to the doors opposite one another.

"Come I'll show you it." She says and opens the door to her room and we walk in.

As we walk in the scent of passion fruit hits my nose. I look to see where it's coming from but I can't point it out, her bed is tall and it has dark green covers. The bed is made and on each side, there is a nightstand. They're both Dark green as well. On each, there's a light, books, what I'm guessing to be reading glasses on the right one, and a remote.

There's a wall of windows opposite the door and opposite the bed, there's a Tv and a door on the far side I'm guessing to a bathroom. Under the Tv, there's a drawer thing.

On the wall next to us there's a shoe rack and a basket for dirty clothes. Next to the drawers under the Tv, there's a basket with thick fluffy blankets. Her room is clean and each is tidy that which makes me think that she's a neat freak.

"It's all so clean..." I mumble. She looks at me and meets my eyes.

"I like it clean." She says and we walk out of the room. We walk to the last door and she opens it to show me a bare room. The walls are white and there's nothing in the room aside from a dark grey bed. "You can sleep with me if you want until we're done doing your room." She says.

I look around to see again a Tv and the same white drawer and bathroom door. "I'd like that." She nods and we walk out of the room. I notice that she doesn't have her shoes on but slippers and I'm still in my shoes. She looks and cringes but doesn't say anything.

She walks to the kitchen and I go and take my shoes off, I also see matching black slippers waiting by the door. I check the size and see that it was my size. I put it on and walk to her.

"What are you making?" I ask.

"Pasta." She answers. She looks me up and down and I see the small smile slipping on her face.

←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→

This is cute.
-Alex