Chapter 2

Gabriella

"What if I fall?" I ask Nova. Her blonde hair is in a low bun and she has a cute red bandana on her head.

"You won't, know why?" she asks and I hum for her to continue. "Because I'm here to protect you." She answers. I smile at her and she opens the big black box on the back of her bike. She pulls out a baby blue helmet and she also has a baby blue bandana.

I gasp and smile at that. "Oh my god!" I squeak. She smiles and helps me to get the bandana and helmet on my head. "Why the bandana?" I ask once she puts her red helmet on.

"So your hair won't get stuck in the helmet. That hurts." She says and gets on the bike in Infront of me. Her motorcycle is also red. "Hold on cutie." She says and I wrap my arms around her waist and pull myself closer to her.

She starts the bike and I bury my helmet-covered face in her shoulder. She reaches behind and pulls the blacked-out cover on so the helmet will be closed.

"No need to be scared, princess. I'm right here." I hear her voice in the helmet somehow.

"What the hell??" I ask

"That's a bad word princess." I hear her voice again. It's so weird. "The helmets are connected through a Bluetooth speaker." She explains. I look up from her shoulder and see her driving carefully through the snowy road.

I released her just a little bit and felt the air on my body. It feels like freedom. Finally being on my own, being out of the house and exploring new surroundings felt like pure freedom.

When mom told me that we'll be meeting a domme that could take care of me better than her I didn't want to believe her. But when I met Nova at her place she had this calming aura around her.

She made me feel safe just looking into her eyes. But yesterday I was terrified. Her house is filled with her pheromones and it made me feel smaller than I was since I'm not claimed by her.

It scared me. No, it petrified me. Mom's pheromones never made me feel this way. Maybe because she wasn't releasing them around me, but her apartment is full of them. It makes me go crazy.

Her glove-covered hand rubs my thigh and I look up at her to see her focused on the road with one hand on the head of the bike.

I drag my hand to her forearm and lean closer to her. "When are we there?"  I ask through the Bluetooth speaker in the helmet.

"2 more minutes princess." She says. I look around us at the unfamiliar road and look at all the snow and it's beautiful.

The tall buildings have some Christmas-related decor on their balconies and some even have pride flags. This neighbourhood is so free. I believe that New York City is the best place on earth. But I'm just a few cities away.

As promised a couple of minutes later Nova gets into the parking lot of one of the buildings. She parks her bike between a black BMW and a red one. I believe I know which one is her's.

She straightens out the black metal leg and turns the bike off. She steps off and helps me off. She unclips the strap under my chin and takes off my helmet. She keeps her own on.

She gives me her hand and I take it and she walks us towards the dark blue walls of the parking lot.

The black car drives into the lot and out gets Josh. He gives Nova all of my bags and suitcases. "Bye Gabi, I'll see you some other time." He says. I hug him and run back to Nova.

She takes me to the elevator and we got to her apartment at top speed.

We walk in and this time I take my time looking over the apartment and studying it.

"Come on, I want to show you your room." She says pulling me out of my daze.

←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→

Wow! oh wow... I am so proud of myself!! By the way, I have two finals in the next two weeks so I'll be studying until I physically can't see that shit anymore, I hope I can upload maybe another this week so you'll be okay with two weeks of nothing.
Alright, now to the important stuff, first I want to thank all of you for all the support and love, I know I would have never been here without every one of you guys. I believe that the way to success is through support and teamwork. So when I get so much support from all of you amazing people it gives me the motivation to do what I love and I want to thank you all for that. Even the people that this is the first book of mine they're reading it's all of you and I'm so happy we were able to create this huge family that for some is a safe space where they can truly be themselves and I am so proud of all of us. 

Second, I'd like all of you to comment your opinions on how this book is going and if you have any questions I'd love to answer them.  

I said it before and I'll say it again. I would also like to say that if anyone of you needs someone to talk to or just someone to vent to I'm always here, my Dm's are always open everywhere. You can find me on Instagram or on here. 
Okay, bye!
-Alex.