Chapter 4

Nova

Waking up with someone in my bed is something I'm still not entirely used to, yet it feels right. As if this is what it always should have been like. I was having her in my arms.

I slowly get up from the bed and do my usual routine. I then get dressed for the gym and write a note for her if she wakes up.

I get out of the apartment and to the gym.

I never plan what I'll do, I find it tiring and knowing what I'm going to do makes me not want to do it. Even though usually I'm the opposite. I love knowing what I'll be doing every minute of the day.

I do 30 minutes of cardio and then 30 minutes of weight lifting. This is something I love. Knowing I can lift more than her body weight makes me happy in a way.

When I'm finished I run back home and stretch. When I'm done with that I of course take off my shoes and switch them to slippers. I walk to the shower in my room and see her still sleeping. I smile to myself. She's adorable.

I shower firstly with cold water and then hot to not have that annoying sweating feeling after.

When I'm done I walk out of the room and to my closet room that is outside my room. It's at the end of the hallway. I walk in and turn on the lights.

I walk to my masculine side of the closet since that's what I'm feeling today. I slip on a pair of dark green boxers and look at the top drawer on the right. I think about it for a bit. I'm not 100% sure about today...

I sigh and turn away from it. I choose a pair of grey jeans that have rips in them. I slip them on and leave them open.

I take a compression black short-sleeved shirt and slip it on. I tuck it in and button up the jeans. I look at myself in the mirror and approve of my outfit. I then take a red long-sleeved button-up and slip it on as well. I button up three buttons at the midpoint of the shirt.

I walk back inside the bedroom, take my phone, and walk out to the kitchen.

I put on soft music and begin to make breakfast. I make 4 sunny sides up eggs, 2 pieces of bread that I make into a toast, I cut up strawberries, bananas and apples. I also cut up tomatoes and carrots. As I finish plating it all Gabriella walks into the kitchen.

I take my time studying her. She is wearing the black slippers I got for her, she has no pants on and an oversized light brown hoodie. Her hair is in a messy bun now that it's out of the bonnet. She walks to me and makes grabby hands for me to lift her. And so I do.

I lift her and hold her on my waist as I finish plating the food and squeezing fresh orange juice. She has her head around my neck and her arms wrapped around my neck.

I put mine in a big glass cup and she's in a sippy cup. I sit her down on the bar stool and give her the food. "So I was thinking of going to shop for colours today so we can paint your room."

←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→←↑↓→

Double update lol. Um so yeah still didn't have my tests but I wanted to update these were sitting in my drafts so here you go beautiful humans.
-Alex