Chapter 36: T h r i l l e r B a r k

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry Brook! We'll get your shadow no matter what!"

Brook was happy, he was pleased and played a song in front of everyone. When he was playing, a ghost appeared right in front of his vision.

"G-GHOST!!"

He yelled in fright.

"Are you talking about yourself?"

"Look over there idiot."

Everyone looked towards the ghost and looked in horror. Brook ran outside and saw the gates of a huge island. Or is it an island?

The sign above it all spelled out,

𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄 𝐑    𝐁 𝐀 𝐑 𝐊

Brook jumped off the ship, and starting running on water towards the strange island.

"Wait Brook!"

The crew finally decided to go and explore the island, and to also find out where Ussop, Nami and Chopper went.

'Wth- when did they leave?! Was I spacing out in their conversations too much!?'

You followed along with Luffy, Robin, and Franky to go and explore, but you stopped in place. Robin turned around and looked at you questionably.

"Is something wrong (Y/n)?"

A chill ran down your spine and you immediately grabbed the neck of some sort of creature about to touch you.

"What the fuck is this disgusting piece of shit trying to do to me."

You choked the random creature in the air and gripped harder until they probably fainted.

'I think I'm traumatized for life now.'

The figure started to reveal themselves, as they couldn't activate their Devil fruit anymore.

Sanji started fuming and was about to attack the strange creature in a second, before you stopped him. And you may ask why you stopped him? Who knows...

When everyone wasn't watching and continued on their way, you threw his unconscious body into the ocean. He's probably gone forever now. Especially the fact that he's going to die because of salt and drown because of his Devil fruit-

And you also didn't know that this dude actually plays a kind of important part in this arc.

"That bitch deserves it..."

You mumbled.

"Did you say something (Y/n)-swan?"

Sanji looked back at you with hearts in his eyes. You smiled a bit and replied back to him.

"No it's nothing. Let's go look for Nami and the others."

The Sunny was currently stuck on a spider web it seemed, so you all left the Sunny and went exploring.

You carried a tiny bag with you, containing some things. And some were questionable- but whatever. You rummaged your hands through the bags and felt the books.